Survarium Update 0.41
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.41b
- Your medals are now displayed after a match.
- Post battle screen has been updated.
- Added a notification when there's not enough space to equip a supply in the pocket.
Visuals and Animations
- Improved lighting on all locations.
- "Resolution scale" option now works for the new renderer (for slow PCs).
- Correct faction icons are now displayed on all supplies.
- Fixed the names and the descriptions of "Heroes of the day" achievements.
- Fixed the display of weapon fire modes in the battle UI.
- The game client no longer crashes if there's a throwing sensor on the killcam screen.
- Chat input window is no longer behind the equipment profiles in the battle UI.
- UI no longer disappears when you go from the faction window to the shop window.
- Fixed several critical issues and improved stability of the new renderer (for low-end PCs).
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.41a
Heroes of the Day
Compete in one or several of the daily nominations by simply playing the game! Become The Best Player by scoring as many points as possible in a single match. Win in Killstreak or Winstreak nominations by achieving the longest killstreak or winstreak correspondingly. The winners in each of the nomination categories get a unique icon displayed next to their names and a bonus to experience, reputation and silver for the next 24 hours.
Survarium Update 0.41 adds new supplies to the game. Use the sensors to detect opponents and enemy mines or traps. Destroy anomalies with the Anomaly Capacitor, resupply your teammates with an Ammo Box, and heal them with the Healing Totem!
Changes to Equipment Parameters
Now the equipment of a higher level has better stats, specifically modifiers like decreasing recoil on gloves, movement speed on boots, etc. We are also changing the bleeding formula to this: the more weapon armor-piercing exceeds equipment armor, the higher the chance to cause a bleeding effect on a character hit. This makes higher tier equipment superior to lower tiers!
Version for Low-End PCs (New Renderer)
You can now enable a new renderer, which was developed specifically for older PCs and laptops. In this case performance can be substantially increased! However, keep in mind this is at the expense of image quality.
Further improvements to the UI
In Update 0.40 we have reworked most of the game screens from scratch. Now we've also updated the battle interface. We have also changed the faction selection screen and added the funcionality to save and load up to 10 equipment presets.
New Equipment and Weapon
In addition to tactical supplies, we are introducing the SVU, a semi-automatic sniper rifle with a bullpup configuration. Plus, Black Market, Scavengers and The Fringe Settlers get several new pieces of 4-7 tier equipment.
The Complete List of Changes
Heroes of the Day
Introduced daily rankings that let you competing for the first places and rewards in one or several nominations at once:
The Best Player. To secure the first place in this nomination you have to get more points in a single match than other players.
Killstreak. To win in this nomination you need to achieve the longest killstreak in a single match.
Winstreak. This nomination is for players who have the highest consecutive number of wins in matches.
Take the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in one of the nominations to get a bonus to experience, reputation and silver for the next 24 hours. You also get a unique icon which is displayed next to your nickname. When choosing the winners, only the last day's results are taken into account.
- The bleeding formula has been changed. The more weapon armor-piercing exceeds equipment armor, the higher the chance to cause a bleeding effect on a character hit.
- Bleeding may start when the health of a body part drops below a certain threshold.
- Introduced protection from the anomalies for the characters that have less than 10 battles (essentially the protection is for newcomers).
- The Last Stand game mode is disabled for now.
- Added a slot for tactical supplies. The tactical supplies are listed below.
- Throwing Sensor: level 6 tactical supply for Scavengers. Thrown like a grenade and detects enemies in 10 meter radius. Lasts for 10 seconds. You can equip two into the slot.
- Stationary sensor: level 8 tactical supply for the Renaissance Army. Detects enemies in a 15 meter radius. Lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can equip one into the slot.
- Anomaly capacitor: level 2 tactical supply for The Fringe Settlers. Thrown like a grenade and destroys an anomaly. You can put two into the slot.
- Healing totem: level 8 tactical supply for The Fringe Settlers. Recovers 10% HP per second for all allies around 5 meter radius, this will last for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can equip one into the slot.
- Ammo box: level 8 tactical supply for the Black Market. Allows you and your allies to replenish ammunition and supplies. It lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown is 2 minutes; it can be destroyed. You can put only one into the slot.
- Antitoxin is now level 2 tactical supply for Scavengers.
- Smoke grenade is now level 2 tactical supply for the Renaissance Army.
- Trap is now available at reputation level 2 for the Black Market.
- MON-50 is now is now available at reputation level 6 for the Black Market.
- PMN-3 is now available at reputation level 6 for The Fringe Settlers.
- Medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for Scavengers.
- Army medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for the Renaissance Army.
- Painkillers is now available at reputation level 4 for the Black Market.
- Science medkit is now available at reputation level 4 for The Fringe Settlers.
- RGO is now available at reputation level 6 for the Renaissance Army.
- Level of supplies are now displayed. These levels also affect character equipment level.
Equipment and Weapons
- SVU: new level 8 sniper rifle for Scavengers.
- Stalker Helmet: new level 6 helmet for The Fringe Settlers.
- Sentry Helmet: new level 7 helmet for the Black Market.
- Saboteur Helmet: new level 5 helmet for Scavengers.
- Biker Pants: new level 4 pants for the Black Market.
- Maximum and minimum values of the modifiers now depend on the equipment level (bigger for higher level equipment).
- "Sponge": damage in the center of the cloud created by the artifact is decreased to 20 per second.
- "Sponge": the damage is higher in the center of the cloud and drops to the edge, but not as drastic as before.
- "Sponge": the cloud duration increased to 15 seconds.
- ASh-12: damage decreased to 34.
- AK-12: damage increased to 28.
- FN Minimi: damage decreased to 24.
- Kriss Vector: damage decreased to 22.
- RPK-74M: damage increased to 28.
- H&K UMP-45: damage increased to 27.
- SKS: rate of fire decreased to 250.
- SOK-94: rate of fire decreased to 250.
- Antiradar Veil now protects the character from detection by sensors.
- Equipment and weapons can no longer be disassembled into spare parts.
- The range of possible run speed modifier values for level 10 equipment are now 1%-2.5% (up from 0.5%-2.5%).
- Possible run speed modifier values are now higher for high tier equipment.
- The range of possible recoil modifier values for level 10 gloves are now 2%-5% (up from 1%-5%).
- Values of the majority of built-in modifiers are higher for high tier equipment.
Visuals and Animations
- You can now choose to use the new renderer. This will increase performance at the expense of visual quality.
- Added tactical reload animation for Vepr Wanderer.
- Updated lighting in the lobby.
- Added visual presets you can choose from.
- The friends list now has a tab with a list of clan members.
- Updated the faction selection window.
- Match end screen has been updated.
- Battle UI has been updated.
- Death screen has been updated.
- Equipment descriptions in the shop have been updated. Now pros and cons are displayed.
- Rare weapons are marked are now marked with a star icon.
- Fixed the display of the oxygen tank in-game.
- It is now possible to save and load up to 10 equipment presets.
- Fixed an issue with faction selection in the tutorial.
- Fixed camera focusing distance in the lobby.
- Fixed texts in the tutorial and encyclopedia.
- Improved the stability of the game client.
- Fixed camera in the Workshop.
- Fixed head defense for several helmets.
- Fixed the display of too long clan messages of the day.