Survarium Update 0.43
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43d
Equipment and Weapons
- Shotgun distance increased by 5m.
- Shotgun damage with buckshot increased by 25%.
- Jackhammer: armor-piercing increased to 30.
- Vepr-12 and Saiga-12K: armor-piercing increased to 20.
- AK-12: decreased horizontal dispersion when firing.
- ASh-12: damage incresed to 35, effective distance decreased to 40m.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43c3
- Fixed a rare issue leading to the client crash.
- Fixed an issue causing performance decrease when rotating a weapon in Workshop.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43c2
- Fixed input issues which could lead to errors in character controls (mouse input delay, no reaction to controls).
- Fixed issues leading to incorrect calculation of the client's ping.
- Fixed several issues leading to crashes.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43c1
- Fixed various issues with the input and character controls.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43c
- Large cross is now displayed when you take away more than 75% health of the target.
Equipment and Weapons
- Fort-401: reload time increased from 3.5s to 5.5s.
- Fort-401: rate of fire decreased from 750 to 725.
- Equipment repair costs increased by 7.5%.
- Improved resourse usage on multi-core systems.
- Information is now displayed faster in the Monthly League and Heroes of the Day UI.
- Improved quality of the game during package loss (especially when your ping is below 50ms).
- Vertical synchronization now works in the renderer for low-end PCs.
- Fixed an issue leading to shadows missing while using renderer for old PCs.
- Fixed an issue with depth of field not working while using renderer for old PCs.
- Fixed several issues leading to all game clients crashing during a match.
- Fixed issues leading to weapon jamming.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43b
- Fixed notifications of the mission rewards when quitting the game before the match end.
- Fixed synchronization issues when entering an anomaly with an activated artifact.
- Fixed issues with player model hit registration.
- Fixed frame per second drops while shooting.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.43a
Inflicted Damage Visualization Improved
Now the hit marker (cross) corresponds more to the damage inflicted. When you inflict 10% or less small crosses will appear, in case of 10% to 20% – medium ones, if 50% and higher – large crosses. When the damage of your shot has been decreased by more than 20% we display additional identifiers above the enemy, so you can get a better understanding why the damage was lower. Finally, the killcam now displays the supplies and artifacts used by your killer.
We have optimized the critical parts of the code, so they use multi-thread calculations more actively (calculation of players, calculation of bullets, multi-thread renderer version for low-end PCs). This will allow the game to better use the calculation power of the processor and will increase the performance on those systems where the processor is the bottleneck. With some configurations we could achieve a gain of as much as 70%. Moreover, there are several improvements to the netcode: drawing characters during battle now depends on the individual players' pings.
The Fringe Settlers get to please their fans with Fort-401 light machinegun which replaces RPK-74m on tier 8. The RPK-74M is now available on the 8nd equipment tier of the Renaissance Army. Moreover, there are two new rare weapons: L85A2 – tier 8 assault rifle, and Pancor Jackhammer – tier 10 automatic shotgun.
Change of Item Modification Reroll Mechanics
Get the modifiers you want faster and spend surplus spare parts! Instead of being able to reroll modifiers using silver once per 6 hours, you now can reroll with a small amount of spare parts anytime. Please note, with the spare parts you get only one replacement option (but you can always stick to the current modifier). Premium currency will expand your selection of options.
The Complete List of Changes
- Changed the price and repair cost of many items.
- Repair costs of premium items are now the same as those of their general counterparts.
- Distance from which you can hear beeping of a sensor increased to 15 and 20 meters for throwing and stationary sensors correspondingly.
- Players will now get a penalty warning after 3 minutes of inactivity (i.e. not scoring any points in the battle, and not receiving or inflicting damage).
- If the player is inactive for 5 minutes, the match reward is halved, and the player doesn't get any ranked mode stars.
- Respawn invulnerability on Tarakanovsky Fort and Cologne Bridge has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 6).
- Decreased the handrails sturdiness on Chemical Plant, Vostok Radar Station and Vector Laboratory. Now you can shoot though the handrails.
- Changed the chance to penetrate all objects on all locations.
- Reworked the lighting on Vector Laboratory.
- Onyx artifact now increases armor instead of directly decreasing damage your character takes.
- Updated loading screens of Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station and Chemical Plant.
- Players' ranks in League are now displayed in the match.
- Cross size upon hitting an enemy now depends on the damage inflicted in the last 200 ms. The bigger the cross, the higher the damage.
- Icons over the player characters show their defense vs. incoming damage. You can disable the icons in the game options.
- The battle UI now shows the damage to your character's limbs.
- Game console is disabled by default. To turn on the console, please launch the game with "-developer_console" command line argument.
- In-game shop has received a separate list with rare weapons.
Equipment and Weapons
- You can now reroll the modifiers for spare parts and with no time restrictions.
- It's is no longer possible to reroll a modifier every 6 hours using silver.
- Reduced sight sway speed for all sniper weapons.
- Effective distance of all shotguns increased to 20 meters.
- Barrett M82: rate of fire decreased to 40 (down from 45).
- ASh-12: rate of fire decreased to 600, damage decreased to 33.
- Pancor Jackhammer: a new tier 10 rare automatic shotgun, Black Market.
- L85A2: a new tier 8 rare assault rifle, Scavengers.
- Fort-401: a new tier 8 light machine gun, The Fringe Settlers.
- RPK-74M: now available on tier 8 of The Renaissance Army.
- Drawing characters during battle now depends on the individual players' pings.
- Optimized multithreading for multi core processors.
- Improved the compression of net packets.
- Fixed the display of the MP5 muzzle modules.
- Removed an invisible unpassable obstacle on one of the bases on London location.
- Glow of the Forest artifact no longer falls down the fire pit on Mamayev Kurgan.
- Removed an invisible damage dealing zone on London location.
- Fixed Glow of the Forest spawn points inside the trains on Cologne Bridge location.
- Information on the mini-map while waiting for respawn is now displayed correctly.
- The game client no longer crashes when the same player simultaneously sets two sensors or totems.
- Fixed display of progress for premium weapons and weapons with all modules already unlocked.
- Fixed awarding of decals for joining a faction.
- Fixed " Forest Superiority" achievement.
- Fixed the mission in which you must achieve a certain accuracy in a battle.
- Fixed display of progress in the League for lower ranks.
- Fixed an issue with changing the face and name after completing the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with aim time modifier.
- Fixed an issue when you could get into a low level match while wearing high level equipment.
- Fixed several issues with weapon animation.
- Fixed MP5 vertical recoil.
- Fixed damage drop with distance for several weapons.
- Fixed an issue when the same kill was displayed several times in the battle log.
- Fixed exiting the game from the login screen.