Survarium Update 0.59
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f2
"Summer Heat" Event
- Take part in the summer event! From July 19 to July 28, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: AKMSU "Hot sun" assault rifle, "Herbs" and "Mathsticks" decals.
- AKMSU "Hot sun": the weapon will come with built-in modules of special (premium) rarity. Expanded the list of built-in modules (for example, with NcStar collimator).
- Only during the event "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are available in the game shop.
- Fixed an issue causing toggle sprint mechanic to work incorrectly. Now toggle sprint is enabled when you press the button ("X" by default) and turns off when the character stops sprinting.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f
- Removed possibility to do a tactical reload by sprinting.
- Health of allies is now displayed.
- Added an option to disable/enable always showing health and names of allies (under "Game" tab).
- Added an option to toggle sprint by pressing a button ("X" by default) instead of holding down a button (Shift by default).
- It's now possible to remove boosters by clicking LMB once.
- Introduced various changes to the game UI.
- Smoke grenade temporarily disabled because of smoke abuse.
- Enemy medkits and bandages now require several hits to be destroyed.
- Added rewards (points, silver and reputation) for the following actions: healing an ally with a medkit, destroying an enemy medkit, disarming an enemy supply.
- Introduced wait time before using allied medkits and bandages. It's only possible to use one medkit or bandage at a time.
- Vector Laboratory: added two new exits from the hangar. Slaughter game mode is back.
- Chemical plant: it is no longer possible to climb the factory pipe.
- Cologne bridge: closed a gap in the fence which allowed to throw a battery from the location.
- Fixed an issue when progress of using medicine (medkits, bandages, antitoxin, etc) was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to set supplies in some spots.
- Fixed an issue when a character did not receive damage from a melee attack when crouching.
- Fixed an issue when the player did not receive a message about damaging or killing an ally.
- Fixed an issue when profanity filter was not working.
- Fixed an issue when progress bar while using allied medkit or bandage was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue causing allied medkits not to have a green marker when your character had "Friend or foe" skill.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59e
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash on PCs with less than 3GB RAM.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up a medkit at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash because of insufficient RAM.
- Fixed containers' model.
- Fixed various issues on game locations.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59d
- Replaced container models on Vostok Radar Station and Cologne Bridge.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to become unresponsive during a match.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash if the player connected when a character was healed with another player's medkit.
- 5.45х39 30 cartridges magazine removed from the list of potential modules for AK12.
- Fixed an issue when a medkit only stopped bleeding or only restored HP.
- Updated Chinese localization.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b4
- Changed icons of Medical Training and Fast Bandaging skills.
- Fixed another issue with insufficient RAM causing the game client to crash.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect equipment tier was displayed in the League (ranked matches) menu.
- Fixed an issue when Daily Quests chest had no animation when the chest contained reputation points.
- Fixed an issue when "Time to ready a grenade" modifier wasn't displayed properly in the weapon modifiers list.
- Fixed an issue when players could leave match during the loading.
- Fixed issues when medkits belonged to an incorrect faction or equipment tier.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b3
June Ranked Season
- The new Survarium Leagues Season began today and will last until June 30! Take part in rankting battles to earn the maximum number of tokens and obtain unique weapons and gear!
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to be able to participate. Players with tier 3, tier 4 and tier 5 equipment will be put in the same match. The matchmaking uses Elo-rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Abandoned base: Search and Destroy.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you can move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!
- Fixed an issue with insufficient RAM causing the game client to crash.
- Fixed an issue when automatic login (to lobby) was not working.
- Fixed an issue when match server crashed in "Search and Destroy" game mode.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b
- Survarium game client and game launcher are now using 64 bit architecture. Please let us know on forums or via a support ticket if you have issues when installing or launching the game.
- Introduced new skill tree: Survival.
- All characters' skills were reset. Don't forget to put your character's points into the skill trees!
- Now factions' and medkits' colors correspond to the colors of premium equipment. Scavengers – yellow, Black Market – blue, The Renaissance Army – red, The Fringe Settlers – orange.
- Improved melee attack. Now you don't have to aim to kill an enemy in melee, and when landing a blow, your character will slightly turn so the enemy is closer to the center of the screen, and the blow itself looks more natural.
- Now the supply is added into the pocket with one LMB click (you had to double-click before).
- Removed numbers on the recoil chart and first three bullets recoil. Now only the recoil chart is displayed.
Rewards for the V-Day in Europe Event
- To thank you for the support during the event, traders of all factions reduced their prices. The Renaissance Army traders reduced their prices by 50%. The rest of the traders reduced the prices by 25%. These prices will be in effect for a week.
- Introduced two new decals as a reward for winning faction in the "V-Day in Europe 2019" event. "Victory" decal provides +5% to silver, "For Courage" decal provides +5% to experience. Decals' set provides an additional bonus +10% to reputation.
- Both decals are available in the decals shop for 100 thousand silver each.
- All players who acquired at least 10 thousand reputation with The Renaissance Army during the event received "Victory" decal for free.
- Increased bonuses of "Year 1945" and "May 8" decals.
- Winchester 1894: armor piercing increased from 16 to 30, effective distance reduced from 120 to 110 meters.
- AKMSU: changed the positions of incorrectly placed modules.
- Medkits' icons were updated.
- While placing a supply, it now changes its color to red or green. The color depends on whether it's possible to place the supply at the chosen spot. After being placed, supplies are displayed as usual.
- "AI-2 Medkit" was renamed to "Scavengers Medkit".
- Due to the introduction of the new skill tree the amount of HP medkits recover was changed. Scavengers Medkit: 50. The Renaissance Army Medkit: 45. The Fringe Settlers Medkit: 75. Black Market Medkit: 40.
- Vostok Radar Station: "Slaughter" game mode now has a new map variation with overcast weather.
- Tarakanowsky Fort: fixed several spots where it was possible to look through the objects. Previously idle bot in "Research" game mode now behaves himself as intended.
- London: replaced the tree with a bad texture. Added missing hittable collisions. Fixed disappearing windows at one of the bases. Fixed players' character collision in the central building.
- Vostok Radar Station: added collision to barricaded window.
- Vector Laboratory: added missing hittable collisions. Fixed texture Z-fighting.
- Mamayev Kurgan: removed hard shadow from a vine.
- "Dangerous Knowledge" mission: added collision to the fence.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when it was possible to see objects and characters in smoke.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when visual artifacts appeared if resolution scale was higher than 100%.
- Fixed an issue when players could not reconnect into a match with "Loading data" message and had to wait until the match is over.
- Fixed an issue causing metal Rabitz fence to block bullets.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up an artefact with an anomaly capacitor.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when first loading into a team mission.
- Improved various texts in French localization.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed nicknames of the invited players in "Clans" tab.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59a
- Onyx: duration of the active effect reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Introduced new visual setting: SSR – screen space reflections. The setting is available under Graphics menu.
Faction Challenge Event
- The game event will last from May 8, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
- Earn reputation for your favorite faction fighting in PvP-matches at specific time! The schedule of the fights awarding event reputation is at the end of the news. If you wish, you can support several factions in turn.
- Support a faction to receive rewards, including weapons with unique camouflage! All you need to do to get them is gather enough reputation during the event. You can get all rewards from all factions if you play long enough!
- Each faction has the following rewards (total reputation required is in parenthesis): 500 spare parts (10.000), 3 day Premium voucher (20.000), unique WWII helmet with faction emblem (50.000), a weapon with unique faction camouflage (75.000), a box with 10 rare modules (100.000).
- Faction event weapons with unique camouflage have all module slots unlocked.
- The faction to receive the most reputation by the end of the event wins!
- The winner will get a new decal which will be added in one of the upcoming Survarium updates. Moreover, after the event the winning faction will offer a discount on all its equipment and weapons.
- The other three factions will also give a discount, but it will be lower.
- Also, for the first victory during the event you will receive a side cap (Russian pilotka). With it, you can earn more reputation for the match.
Weapons and equipment
- Winchester 1894 is back into the game. The weapon is available on the 1st tier in Black Market faction.
- Winchester 1894 now has three unique weapon modules: optics rail, "Maxim" Silencer and bullet loops.
- Barrett M82, ASVK: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 5. Initial ammo count is 15.
- Remington-700, TOZ-122, SV-98: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 10. Initial ammo count is 30.
- RPD, PKP "Pecheneg", FN Minimi, Fort-401: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 50. Initial ammo count is 150.
- Due to the changes to ammo count, sniper rifles and light machine guns were removed from the players' profiles and presets. Please re-equip the weapons.
- "Guardian" set: "Slowdown" bonus changed from -5% to -3%.
- Vostok Radar Station: it's no longer possible to climb 3rd floor in the antenna building in "Search and Derstroy" mode.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: fixed a bot who couldn't leave his base.
- School: fixed player collision in the boxes in the basement.
- Abandoned base: it's no longer possible to look through the staircase on the ground floor in the officers' building.
- Fixed an issue when charging handle on AKMSU and Vepr did not move when firing the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when Docter collimator was shown for weapons it couldn't be installed on.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect bolt animation when firing PP-19-01 "Vityaz".
- Fixed an issue with reload animation Valmet Rk.62.
|Date||1:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT||1:00 PM - 11:00 PM GMT|
|2019.05.08||Scavengers - The Fringe Settlers|
|2019.05.09||Scavengers - Black Market||The Fringe Settlers - The Renaissance Army|
|2019.05.10||The Fringe Settlers - Scavengers||The Renaissance Army - Black Market|
|2019.05.11||The Renaissance Army - The Fringe Settlers||Black Market - Scavengers|
|2019.05.12||Black Market - The Renaissance Army||Scavengers - The Fringe Settlers|
|2019.05.13||Scavengers - Black Market||The Fringe Settlers - The Renaissance Army|
|2019.05.14||The Fringe Settlers - Scavengers||The Renaissance Army - Black Market|
|2019.05.15||The Renaissance Army - The Fringe Settlers||Black Market - Scavengers|
|2019.05.16||Black Market - The Renaissance Army|