Survarium Update 0.59
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59a
- Onyx: duration of the active effect reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Introduced new visual setting: SSR – screen space reflections. The setting is available under Graphics menu.
Faction Challenge Event
- The game event will last from May 8, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
- Earn reputation for your favorite faction fighting in PvP-matches at specific time! The schedule of the fights awarding event reputation is at the end of the news. If you wish, you can support several factions in turn.
- Support a faction to receive rewards, including weapons with unique camouflage! All you need to do to get them is gather enough reputation during the event. You can get all rewards from all factions if you play long enough!
- Each faction has the following rewards (total reputation required is in parenthesis): 500 spare parts (10.000), 3 day Premium voucher (20.000), unique WWII helmet with faction emblem (50.000), a weapon with unique faction camouflage (75.000), a box with 10 rare modules (100.000).
- Faction event weapons with unique camouflage have all module slots unlocked.
- The faction to receive the most reputation by the end of the event wins!
- The winner will get a new decal which will be added in one of the upcoming Survarium updates. Moreover, after the event the winning faction will offer a discount on all its equipment and weapons.
- The other three factions will also give a discount, but it will be lower.
- Also, for the first victory during the event you will receive a side cap (Russian pilotka). With it, you can earn more reputation for the match.
Weapons and equipment
- Winchester 1894 is back into the game. The weapon is available on the 1st tier in Black Market faction.
- Winchester 1894 now has three unique weapon modules: optics rail, "Maxim" Silencer and bullet loops.
- Barrett M82, ASVK: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 5. Initial ammo count is 15.
- Remington-700, TOZ-122, SV-98: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 10. Initial ammo count is 30.
- RPD, PKP "Pecheneg", FN Minimi, Fort-401: now each ammo pouch increaseses ammo count by 50. Initial ammo count is 150.
- Due to the changes to ammo count, sniper rifles and light machine guns were removed from the players' profiles and presets. Please re-equip the weapons.
- "Guardian" set: "Slowdown" bonus changed from -5% to -3%.
- Vostok Radar Station: it's no longer possible to climb 3rd floor in the antenna building in "Search and Derstroy" mode.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: fixed a bot who couldn't leave his base.
- School: fixed player collision in the boxes in the basement.
- Abandoned base: it's no longer possible to look through the staircase on the ground floor in the officers' building.
- Fixed an issue when charging handle on AKMSU and Vepr did not move when firing the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when Docter collimator was shown for weapons it couldn't be installed on.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect bolt animation when firing PP-19-01 "Vityaz".
- Fixed an issue with reload animation Valmet Rk.62.
|Date||1:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT||1:00 PM - 11:00 PM GMT|
|2019.05.08||Scavengers - The Fringe Settlers|
|2019.05.09||Scavengers - Black Market||The Fringe Settlers - The Renaissance Army|
|2019.05.10||The Fringe Settlers - Scavengers||The Renaissance Army - Black Market|
|2019.05.11||The Renaissance Army - The Fringe Settlers||Black Market - Scavengers|
|2019.05.12||Black Market - The Renaissance Army||Scavengers - The Fringe Settlers|
|2019.05.13||Scavengers - Black Market||The Fringe Settlers - The Renaissance Army|
|2019.05.14||The Fringe Settlers - Scavengers||The Renaissance Army - Black Market|
|2019.05.15||The Renaissance Army - The Fringe Settlers||Black Market - Scavengers|
|2019.05.16||Black Market - The Renaissance Army|