February Ranked Season Starts Tomorrow
Fri, 31.01.2020 - 17:24
February Ranked Season in Survarium
- The new Survarium Leagues Season starts tomorrow, on February 1, at 00:00 GMT, and will last until February 29! Participate in ranking battles to earn the tokens and obtain unique weapons and equipment!
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to participate. Players with tier 3, 4 and 5 equipment will be put in the same matches. The matchmaking uses Elo rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Abandoned base: Search and Destroy.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you can move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!