Hot Fixes in Survarium Patch 0.51b2. Out now!
Survarium Patch 0.51b2 with various hot fixes is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.51 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.51b2
- Fixed an issue when some items on the reward list in the Treasure Hunt were shown to had 6 modifiers (instead of three).
- Fixed an issue which decreased the number of available free stash maps by one when updating the Treasure Hunt list. Now you will be able to get 2 free stash maps when updating the Treasure Hunt using gold or a premium stash map.
- Fixed an issue when aiming was incorrect while using a sight on a bracket. To fix the issue, please remove the sight from the bracket and save the changes. Now put the sight back on the bracket.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to install a collimator on a bracket.
- Fixed an issue causing mission sign (exclamation mark in the bottom right) to disappear when getting a new mission.
See you on the battlefield!