Installing Survarium 0.56b Tomorrow
Starting at 13.30 PM GMT tomorrow, January 10, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.56b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below. Also read the list of changes in Survarium 0.56 in case you missed it!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56b
- Matchmaking now makes sure the players with very high Elo ratings are matched against a team that also has players of similar ranking.
- Introduced penalties for leaving a match. Firstly, you will lose some silver. Secondly, you will no be able to queue for the next match for some time.
- Silver penalty depends only on the maximum equipment tier of your character.
- Penalty timer for the next match depends on how many matches you left in a day. The more matches you left, the longer this timer.
- You will receive the same penalties for not participating in a match (for being AFK).
- Collimators' settings are now automatically saved at the end of a match and applied at the beginning of your next match.
- Backpacks and oxygen tanks now also provide a reputation bonus.
- Fixed an issue with the Fort-401 NY 2019 icon - it now has The Renaissance Army logo.
- Fixed an issue when players were stuck on a loading screen when starting a Team Mission.
- Fixed an issue when clamps were not displayed on 9A-91 NY 2019 assault rifle.