Installing Survarium 0.58b Tomorrow
Starting at 9 AM GMT tomorrow, March 20, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.58b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58b
Weapons and Modules
- AKMSU: Aim time reduced from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds.
- The values of "Rounds per minute" modifier on the modules is reduced by half.
- AKMN, AK-74N, AK-74M, RPK-74, Vepr and their premium versions now have three new sloots for the following module types: magazines, reload handle, pistol grip.
- AKS-74U received the same module slots plus a slot for the collimator bracket.
Locations and Game Modes
- School: fixed collisions on walls in the basement in the "Search & Destroy" mode. The location is now available.
- Vostok Radar Station: improved collisions in the tower. It's no longer possible to see and kill opponents through the stairs.
- Changed the conditions for receiving AFK/idle status in "Search and Destroy" mode. You should no longer be penalized for playing the mode normally. However, we won't disclose the new conditions so the players don't try to cheat the system.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to deactivate an artifact while crouching in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when the containers for the artifact were not highlighted in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when in the match history "An abandoned base" location was called "test/tt5".
- Updated French localization.