Installing Survarium 0.59f Tomorrow
Starting at 7 AM GMT tomorrow, July 18, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.59f. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. As usual, players with premium accounts affected by the downtime will be compensated for the length of maintenance.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59f
- Take part in the summer event! From July 19 to July 28, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: AKMSU "Hot sun" assault rifle, "Herbs" and "Mathsticks" decals.
- Only during the event "Keeper Of The Sun" armored vest and pants are available in the game shop.
- Removed possibility to do a tactical reload by sprinting.
- Health of allies is now displayed.
- Added an option to disable/enable always showing health and names of allies (under "Game" tab).
- Added an option to toggle sprint by pressing a button ("X" by default) instead of holding down a button (Shift by default).
- It's now possible to remove boosters by clicking LMB once.
- Introduced various changes to the game UI.
- Smoke grenade temporarily disabled because of smoke abuse.
- Enemy medkits and bandages now require several hits to be destroyed.
- Added rewards (points, silver and reputation) for the following actions: healing an ally with a medkit, destroying an enemy medkit, disarming an enemy supply.
- Introduced wait time before using allied medkits and bandages. It's only possible to use one medkit or bandage at a time.
- Vector Laboratory: added two new exits from the hangar. Slaughter game mode is back.
- Chemical plant: it is no longer possible to climb the factory pipe.
- Cologne bridge: closed a gap in the fence which allowed to throw a battery from the location.
- Fixed an issue when progress of using medicine (medkits, bandages, antitoxin, etc) was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to set supplies in some spots.
- Fixed an issue when a character did not receive damage from a melee attack when crouching.
- Fixed an issue when the player did not receive a message about damaging or killing an ally.
- Fixed an issue when profanity filter was not working.
- Fixed an issue when progress bar while using allied medkit or bandage was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue causing allied medkits not to have a green marker when your character had "Friend or foe" skill.