Installing Survarium 0.60b Tomorrow
Starting at 7.30 AM GMT tomorrow, September 27, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.60b. The expected downtime is about an hour. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60b
- Improved the game client's perfomance when putting a lot of supplies into the artefact box is "Search and Destroy" mode.
- New messages in chat stop displaying automatically if you scroll the chat manually. To enable automatic display again, plase scroll the chat down.
Equipment and Supplies
- Introduced new collimators: BelOMO PK-01VI and Eotech XPS2.
- BelOMO PK-01VI laser sight is another new module which can be installed on BelOMO PK-01VI.
- It's now possible to install collimators on M4A1.
- MP-153 "Baikal": damage increased from 125 to 135, armor piercing increased from 15 to 18.
- Benelli M4: damage increased from 125 to 135, armor piercing increased from 15 to 18, slow down when aiming down the sights reduced from 14% to 10%, rate of fire increased from 330 to 350.
- Spas-12: damage increased from 130 to 135, armor piercing increased from 15 to 18.
- Vepr-12: damage increased from 125 to 130, armor piercing increased from 15 to 17.
- Saiga-12: damage increased from 125 to 130, armor piercing increased from 15 to 17, effective distance increased from 22 to 30 meters, recoil reduced by 15%.
- Pancor Jackhammer: damage increased from 125 to 130, armor piercing increased from 15 to 17.
- KS-23 M "Catbird": effective distance reduced from 20 to 17 meters.
- Shooting Range now has the mini-map.
- Fixed an issue when microphone icon was displayed in the shooting range and training with bots.
- Fixed an issue not allowing entering certain symbols in the name change window (cyrillic "Щ" and latin "O") because game options menu was opened.
- Fixed an issue when module filters were not switching in 2560х1440 resolution.
- Fixed an issue when grenades sometimes did not destroy mines.