Installing Survarium 0.60c on Monday
Starting at 8.00 AM GMT on Monday, October 21, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.60c. The expected downtime is about two hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60c
Equipment and Supplies
- PKP "Pecheneg": damage increased from 38 to 39, armor penetration increased from 27 to 28.
- FN "Minimi": aiming time reduced from 0.45 to 0.43 sec.
- KS-23M "Catbird": effective distance reduced from 17 to 10 meters.
- Fort-401: aiming time reduced from 0.5 to 0.45 sec.
- When installing a supply, enemies see its original model (you and your allies still see it in red color).
- CNPP Cooling Tower: it's no longer possible to leave the location's bounds.
- Abandoned base: changed players' spawn points.
- Fixed an issue when bullet сhambering could be interrupted by reloading (for example, on ASVK and KS-23M).