Installing Survarium 0.62b Tomorrow
Starting at 09.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 13, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.62b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game. We will also provide compensation for the recent issues with game servers.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62b
- Rewards for prematurely finished matches were increased. Match duration is less than 5 minutes: the reward is multiplied by 3, 5-10 minutes – multiplied by 2, 10-13 minutes – multiplied by 1.5.
- "Sponge II" skill: removed the delay between two sponge throws from the same container slot.
St. Patrick's Day Event in Survarium
- The event starts on March 13 (3 PM GMT) and ends on March 23!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked), receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decal and weapons with St. Patrick Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- You can exchange the event currency for the "St. Patrick Day Skull" decal (thanks to ODESSAmamaUA for the design), and Benelli M4 "St. Patrick 2020", FN P90 "St. Patrick 2020" weapons with unique camouflages (thanks to John Rivian for the design) and three random modifiers.
- The decals provides a 5% bonus to experience, reputation and silver.
- You will also get the Green Hat 2020 for the first PvP win during the event.
- The Green Hat provides a +2 bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.
Weapons and Equipment
- Flashbang grenade: radius of the maximum grenade effect increased from 1.5 to 5 meters.
- SR-2M "Veresk": introduced premium camouflage.
- Most part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.
- Fixed an issue when bound modules were not displayed after changing a camofulage of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue when "Spring II" skill was not working.