Installing Survarium 0.64 on Monday
Starting at 07.00 AM GMT on Monday, July 27, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.64. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.64
- As an experiment and due to the community's requests, killcam and hit indicator are disabled in ranked matches (and ranked matches only!).
- "Metal Detector" skill now has only 3 levels instead of 5. Values for each level are 3/4/5 m. If you had 4 or 5 points in the skill, you will get the extra skill points back.
- Introduced new award "Finishing an enemy's killstreak". When killing an enemy who is on a killstreak, you receive 5 bonus points for each of that player's kills beyond the second one. For instance, if that player had 3 kills, you will receive +5 points. If that player had 4 kills, you'll get +10 points, and so on.
- A kill with a trap or a mine now provides +5 points.
- When killing your own character (suicide) you will not lose team points in "Team deathmatch" and "Slaughter" game modes.
- Introduced new icons for the kill log: kill with a ricochet, kill from a hip, kill through an obstacle, blind kill (under the effect of a flashbang grenade).
Weapons and equipment
- Introduced new assault rifle Famas (Scavengers faction, tier 5).
- Introduced new 20 and 40 cartridge magazines for the following weapons: Famas, M4A1, H&K 416А5, FN FNC, MSBS Radon, L85A2.
- PPSh-41: decreased muzzle flash brightness when firing.
- C-4 now disappears when the character who placed it dies.
- "Sokol" set: "Sensor radius +50%" bonus replaced with "Energy recovery speed +10%".
- Added four balaclava models: one hole, three holes, buff (neck gaiter) and kufiya. Each faction gets its own balaclava model. Tactical glasses are now available in the game, and each balaclava has two versions: with and without the glasses. Balaclavas can also be equipped into a visual character slot.
- Improved visual look of many decals. It's now not possible to stretch decals over the whole character (but you can still change scale of the decals).
- Team deathmatch: kill reward increased from 15 to 20 points.
- Slaughter: kill reward decreased from 15 to 10 points, points lost on death decreased from -5 to -2.
- Research: reward for killing an attacker increased from 5 to 10 points, kill reward decreased from 10 to 5 points, added a new kill reward inside the capture zone (10 points).
- Search and destroy: kill reward increased from 10 to 30 points, kill assist reward increased from 5 to 10 points, added a new reward for killing an enemy with the artifact (10 points).
- Battery Retrieval: kill reward decreased from 10 to 5 points, maximum reward for carrying a battery increased from 20 to 40 points, maximum reward for carrying a stolen battery increased from 40 to 60 points, reward for finding a battery increased from 5 to 20 points, reward for delivering a battery to the container increased from 5 to 10 points.
- Rudnya, Vostok Radar Station, Vector Laboratory: it's no longer possible to reach certain spots allowing to see through objects.
- CNPP Cooling Tower: fixed spots allowing you to leave the location boundaries.
Summer event in Survarium
- Take part in the summer event! From July 31 to August 10, play in PvP-matches and earn event currency: symbols of herbs, fire and sun. Collect enough symbols and exchange them for unique rewards!
- The following items are available for exchange: Vepr "Summer heat 2020" and VSK-94 "Summer heat 2020" assault rifles, "Summer badge II" decal.
- For the first victory in a PvP-match during the event you will get "Summer badge I" decal for free!
- "Summer badge I" provides +5% bonus to experience. "Summer badge II" provides +10% bonus to spare parts.
- Set of both decals additionally provides +5% to both experience and spare parts.
- Fixed an issue when a character lost too much energy after being hit from a shotgun.
- Fixed an issue when a stationary sensor had collision before it was placed.
- Fixed an issue when a character died at the end of a round in "Search and destroy" mode if that character was receiving a periodical damage (from an anomaly, a sponge, etc) or an explosive damage.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect match result was displayed (victory instead of defeat or vice versa).
- Fixed incorrect reward for destroying a sensor from a shotgun.
- Fixed an issue when reputation and experience were not updated when receiving corresponding rewards in Team Missions.