Installing Survarium 0.64b tomorrow
Starting at 07.00 AM GMT tomorrow, September 8, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.64b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.64b
- Now hitting a player character is visualized (character model is twitching).
- You will be receiving damage when damaging allies after dealing in total 150 damage (used to be 300) to allies in a match.
- When your ally blows up your mine with a shot and kills an enemy, you now get an assist (the ally is awarded with a kill).
- In "Team Deathmatch" and "Slaughter" modes you no longer lose personal points after a teammate kills your character.
- Player and clan names now have support for Greek alphabet.
- Introduced battery spawn point names in "Battery Retrieval" game mode.
- Zone name icons in "Research" and "Battery Retrieval" game modes become transparent when your character aims down sights.
- Introduced zones near battery spawn points in "Battery Retrieval" game mode. Killing enemies in these zones gives additional points for controlling the map:
- 10 points for killing an enemy if less than 5 batteries spawned.
- 5 points for killing an enemy if more than 5 and less than 10 batteries spawned.
- All game modes: the amount of bonus points for stopping an enemy's killstreak decreased from 5 to 2.
- Team Deathmatch: the amount of points for a kill reduced from 20 to 15.
- Team Deathmatch: the amount of points for an assist increased from 5 to 10.
- Team Deathmatch: 2 points are now removed on death (used to be 5).
- Search and Destroy: the amount of points for an assist increased from 10 to 15.
- Search and Destroy: the amount of points for detection by a scanner increased from 5 to 10.
- Search and Destroy: the amount of points for destroying devices increased from 2 to 5.
- Slaughter: the amount of additional points for specific kills decreased from 5 to 2.
- Slaughter: the amount of points for detection by a scanner decreased from 5 to 2.
- Slaughter: the amount of points for healing an ally with your totem from 5 to 2.
- Slaughter: the amount of points for resupplying an ally with your ammo box decreased from 5 to 2.
- Tarakanovsky Fort, Mamayev Kurgan, Cologne Bridge: fixed spots where it was possible to move from the location bounds.
- Abandoned base: changed player spawning zones.
- Fixed incorrect crafting costs of some modules (including M4 magazine).
- Fixed an issue when killing with a mine could be displayed as a kill when blinded in the kill log.
- Fixed incorrect parameters of some items ("Summer sign I" decal, ASh-12 "NY 2016").