Installing Survarium 0.66b tomorrow
Starting at 08.00 AM GMT tomorrow, March 3, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.66b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66b
- Anomalies in Paintball mode were removed (according to poll results).
- Shooting from a marker in Paintball mode was improved: decreased recoil, changed position of the weapon in hands and when aiming, increased size of paintballs.
- In Paintball mode all players now have 4 bandages instead of 2 medkits.
- In Paintball mode energy consumption was decreased.
- Fixed an issue with Snow-20 mask having too low armor.
- Fixed an issue when set bonus "slow down when aiming" was not working. Bonus values changed from -10% to -1% and from -20% to -2%.