Installing Survarium 0.66d tomorrow
Starting at 07.00 AM GMT tomorrow, May 7, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.66d. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66d
- Added timestamps to chat messages.
- Small balancing changes on Vector Laboratory (Slaughter), and Duga Radar Station.
Victory in Europe Day Event in Survarium
- The event starts on May 7 (2 PM GMT) and ends on May 17!
- Play in PvP matches (including ranked and Paintball), receive special event currency (flags, flasks, and helmets) and exchange it for the unique decals and weapon with V-Day camos!
- The higher you place in a match, the more event currency you get!
- Exchange the event currency for "Homing pigeon" and "Victory" decals, and VSS "Victory Day" assault rifle with an unique camouflage and three random modifiers. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for rewards design!
- The "Homing pigeon" decal provides +5% to experience and +10% to reputation. The "Victory" decal provides +5% to silver and +10% to spare parts. Set of both decals additionaly provides +5% to reputation, +5% to experience, +5% to silver, and +5% to spare parts.
- You will also get the "Tank" decal for the first PvP win during the event. It provides +10% to experience.
- Premium account provides +25% bonus to the amount of the event currency.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.
- Fixed incorrect M1911 icon in the kill log.