Installing Survarium 0.68b tomorrow
Starting at 05.00 AM GMT tomorrow, October 29, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.68b. The expected downtime is about 2 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.68b
Halloween in Survarium
- Halloween in Survarium lasts from October 29 to November 8!
- During the event School in "Search and Destoy" mode is replaced with a special Halloween-themed version!
- For the first win in a PvP match during the event you will receive the "Bloody Hand" decal. It provides +10% to reputation.
- Play in PvP matches (including Ranked) and receive symbols of terror. Amount of symbols you get depends on your place in a match, and members of the winning team receive more currency.
- Use Halloween masks, and also Premium account to get more symbols. You can purchase masks in the shop.
- Premium account provides +25% to Halloween symbols. Masks increase amount of symbols by +1. Bonuses of the mask and Premium account work simultaneously. Masks can be equipped in the cosmetic slot.
- Exchange symbols of terror for the Halloween decals and weapon with unique event camouflage!
- You can exchange the symbols for KS-23M "Halloween 2021" with unique camo and three random modifiers, and also "Evil Pumpkin" and "The Keeper" decals. Huge thanks to John Rivian and ODESSAmamaUA for rewards design.
- "Evil pumpkin" decal provides +10% to silver.
- "The Keeper" decal provides +10% to spare parts.
- The set of these two decals additionally provides +5% to spare parts and +5% to experience.
Decals for SCL2 Winners
- Clan decals: [BOETS], [Bier], [ÁNIŚ]. Provide +10% bonus to spare parts.
- Gold (SCL2). Provides +20% to spare parts.
- Silver (SCL2). Provides +20% to silver.
- Bronze (SCL2). Provides +15% to silver.
- Tinplate (SCL2). Provides +10% to silver.
- The decals will be awarded to corresponding accounts by customer support some time after the update goes live.
- Fixed "Adrenaline" skill description.
- Fixed an issue when a character could slide down inclined planes, including staircases.