Installing Survarium 0.69c tomorrow
Starting at 05.00 AM GMT tomorrow, January 20, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.69c. The expected downtime is about 3 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.69c
- Replaced Holiday lobby with the generic one.
- Guns Race game mode temporarily added to the general list of game modes instead of Paintball. If Guns Race proves to be popular, we will add it as a permanent mode. We will also be updating Guns Race rewards to bring them in line with other PvP modes.
- Bots now have worse vision in smoke. When a bot or its target are in smoke, or if there's smoke on a line of sight between the bot and its target, bots' reaction time is increased.
- Fixed an issue when magazine size of RPK-74M was displayed incorrectly after installing 30 rounds magazine.
- Fixed an issue when Tech skill tree was not taken into account for achievements progress.
- Ammo Pack skill now works correctly (like explained in its description).
- It's no longer possible to get achievements in custom matches.
- Fixed a rare issue when the game client stopped working after lengthy game sessions with very high frames per seconds count (playing several hours with ~200 fps).