Installing Survarium 0.69d tomorrow
Starting at 05.00 AM GMT tomorrow, February 22, the game servers will be temporarily unavailable due to the installation of Survarium 0.69d. The expected downtime is about 3 hours. We will let you know as soon as the servers are back online, so you are able play the game.
Read the complete list of changes in the update below.
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.69d
- Introduced unique loading screens for all locations variations.
- Ricochet damage increased by two (from 25% to 50% of full damage).
- Objects icons on the minimap reduced for lower screen resolutions. The lower the resolution, the smaller the icons size.
- Training with bots no longer ends prematurely because of high score difference.
- 1 day Premium voucher for daily missions no longer activates automatically upon receiving.
- Lowered the delay before a thrown medkit appears on the ground.
- Added additional notifications when receiving messages and match starting:
- If the game window is active, the sound is played (the same as before).
- If the game window is not active and the user did not switch to other application, the OS automatically switches to Survarium window.
- If the game window is not active and the user switched to other application, Survarium icon on the task bar will be highlighted.