Patch 0.52a2 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.52a2! To participate in the test, please download new game version. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than March 26. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of March 26 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.52a2 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.52a2
- Grass shadows options added to the game client (Graphics tab).
- Input lag reduced between pressing the fire button and the shot on certain weapons.
- Out of place hairstyles on the character have been fixed
- Muzzle flash reduced on shooting for the entire weapon range.
- Tracers of shots added.
- Disable option for damage reduction indicators added to the Game tab.
- Screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO) has been enabled.
- Rudnya: color gamut changed, color of fog changed to more grey, areas with black walls fixed in certain premises.
- Chemical Plant: lighting in the outdoor environment changed, indoor lighting improved, soft shadows of the objects in certain places.
- Mamaev Kurgan: water materials fixed, lighting improved.
- Bug of displaying profile change menu after the ‘Glow of the Forest’ artifact delivery to the container fixed.
- Bug causing the client to stop working on frequent use of the quick commands fixed.
- Bug of the SDV and SOCOM 16 bullet flying not along the aim fixed.
- Bug of the Film Grain option not working for anomalies fixed. Tuning of that option will be made in one of the future updates.
- Glitches with 1000 Hz polling rate mice have been fixed.