Patch 0.53a1 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.53a1! To participate in the test, please download new game version. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than July 20. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of July 20 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.53a1 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.53a1
Now you can communicate with each other directly in the game without the need of third-party applications. By default, voice chat works for allies. Each player has the ability to turn off both voice and text chat of any player and voice chat can be controlled in the audio settings. Players can always choose not to use voice chat. This is of course if you do not want to listen to allies or want to save on internet traffic. At the moment, voice chat is available during the match, we plan to develop this further, but first we want to gather feedback from the players. At the moment, voice chat is only available during the match. We plan to further develop this feature but first we want to gather feedback from testing.
Improved Weapon Module System
This system was announced earlier in the year, finally, it will be added with the release of 0.53. Now you can use the accumulated weapon modules (of the same type) to obtain rarer modules with improved characteristics. Improving the characteristics of a module can be done using three any other modules of the same type. The chance of successful improvement is 50%, but for gold you will have a 100% success rate.
In 0.53 we draw your attention the new design of the game lobby. A Light, cozy apartment of around 33 square meters, with a well-preserved rug and an old refrigerator, storing a cold bottle that can warm the soul. A place where you want to return to after a long day of wandering, throw your backpack onto the table and relax in a chair, drinking freshly boiled tea with a few teaspoons of sugar. There is everything for a comfortable life: a tub for morning and evening bathing, windows, a deckchair, an improvised workbench and a pair of working lights. The house is made of solid Soviet bricks, which allows you to hear noises from above and below, and the slots in the doors not only provide a neat draft, but also guarantee additional audibility of sound from the outside. The high arrangement of the apartment provides peace and quiet and allows for restful sleep. Try your new abode and share your impressions with us!
Graphics Renderer Changes
We paid close attention to optical effects and light sources. So, in 0.53 you will see the addition of God rays, lens flares, an anamorphic flare (directional bloom) and an effect of lens dirt. We've added SSAO, its implementation turned out to be great for quality, but quite heavy on resources. Therefore, in 0.53, we completely reworked this effect and achieved both good quality and many times better performance. In addition, a new option was added to the graphics settings: dynamic resolution scaling. If you enable this option, the resolution scaling will change in real-time to maintain the specified frame rate, which depends on the frequency of the monitor. We will continue to improve the graphic rendering in Survarium and work on optimization and image quality improvement. As always, we welcome all players to actively help us with this. In particular, improvements to SSAO were made with your help, for which we want to thank you!
The animation component of any shooter is an important aspect, so we have continued to improve the character's animation in the game. In the 0.53 we will add a new jump animation: character movements will become more responsive and natural. Moreover, now the character will be able to fire without an extra step after jumping. ASVK: fixed animations for quick reloading and recoil.
- Lighting was remastered on the following locations: Tarakanovskiy Fort and Vector Laboratory.
- In the game, variations of locations of Vostok Radar Station, School and London.
- Vostok Radar Station: The possibility to climb out of the area in the "Slaughter" mode has been removed.
- Chemical Plant: redesigned lighting in problematic places.
- London: a collision has been removed from the hanging wires. Fixed the texture of the Ocelot car glass.
- Mamayev Kurgan: Improved collection of the artifact "Glow of the Forest".
- Training Mission: Corrected the wrong textures of bushes.
- Dangerous Knowledge: The spherical electrical anomaly is now more original in form - a bright sphere and bright light when coming into contact with the anomaly.
Added the highest level of module quality - modifiers with the maximum positive and minimum (or nonexistent) negative modifiers.
- Factory (Factory-made) - green
- Industrial - blue
- Army (Military) - orange
- Special (Gold)
- Mastercraft - purple
Duckbill: modifiers "Pile horizontally" and "Pile in the vertical" are replaced by "Spread across" and "Spread across the vertical. The modifier "Effective range" is returned to the weapon.
Optical sights: the modifier "Effective range" is replaced by "Rocking the sight".
Flash suppressor: The positive modifier is changed to "Unmask radius".
Silencer: the negative modifier "Effective distance" has been reduced for VSK-94, SR-3M and OC-14.
- FAB-Defense MIKI: positive modifier - "Return of the first three bullets", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- AFG-1: positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Return from the hip".
- FSG2: positive modifier - "Return from the hip", negative - "Return on aiming".
- Troy Modular: positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Time of aiming".
- FAB-Defense PTK: positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- G & P RIS: positive modifier - "Return of the first three bullets", negative - "Time of sighting".
- PKP standard foregrip: positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Recoil from the hip".
- SR-3M and SR-3M "Vikhr" handle (SR-3M grip and SR-3M "Vikhr" grip): positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Return from the hip".
- LMS-UNI: positive modifier - "Throw from the hip", negative - "Time of aiming".
- UTG LS268: positive modifier - "Target time", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- DBAL-D2: positive modifier - "Time of aiming", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- PEQ-15: positive modifier - "Scatter from the hip", negative - "Time of aiming".
- "Nomad": positive modifier - "Comochnost", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- Artisanal: positive modifier - "Humming", negative - "Slowing down when aiming".
- Ilgynag k01: the positive modifier is "Pile", the negative modifier is "Slowing down when aiming".
- Defcon1: changed the positive modifier to "Stopping force".
- Artisanal, clamp: changed positive modifier to "Stopping force".
- Extended VSSK barrel: positive modifier - "Effective range", negative - "Chance of bleeding".
- Weighted VSSK barrel: positive modifier - "Effective range", negative - "Slowdown".
- The barrel with the Glock 17 thread: the negative modifier is changed to "Target time".
- Framework stock KS-23M: positive modifier - "Slow down", negative - "Recoil from the hip".
- KS-23M application: positive modifier - "aiming time", negative - "return from the hip".
- Mauser M.712 holster application: positive modifier - "Return on aiming", negative - "Target time".
- Tactical fore-end OC-14: the negative modifier is changed to "Target time".
- Fire mode switch Glock 17: the negative modifier is changed to "Return the first three bullets".
- Bracket for optics VZ.58: the positive modifier is removed, the negative modifier is changed to "Target time".
- Added filters for modules in inventory - by type of module (handles, optical sights, etc.), by rarity, by attachment / detachment.
- Added display for the the maximum value of the resolution scaling for the current resolution.
- Added visibility settings for the chat (all, allies, squad, nobody).
- Changed the sound options, added the assignment of PTT keys in sound and control.
- Fractures of hands has been removed from the game.
- Slightly increased the range of sound of running in third person.
- Adapted some textures of walls, objects and cars to the new renderer
- 3 person's faces adapted to the new renderer
- Corrections in Polish and Spanish localizations.
- Fixed a bug in which the "post-match statistics" screen displayed "defeat" when the match was won.
- Fixed a bug that caused an icon of death from bleeding to be displayed in the log while killing the "Sponge" artifact.
- Fixed a bug in which the player's nickname was displayed incorrectly in the league TOP-100.
- Fixed a bug in which the effect of the modifier "Stopping power" was incorrectly displayed with the standard value on the weapon.
- Fixed a bug in which when loading the profile special items were not included.
- Fixed a bug that caused the H&K MP5 to unlock slots for modules when it is purchased.
- Fixed a bug in which buying Steam weapons (SKS "Arrow Head", AKM "Avenger") were issued the wrong modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused the loading screen to not appear when loading into the match.
- Fixed a bug in which visually bugged hands when recoiling with a gun.
- Fixed a bug in which with the skill "Terminator" (when using it) the number of cartridges in the weapon inventory and in the match did not match.
- Fixed a bug in which the "Spectator Mode" interface was displayed in the post-match statistics screen.
- Fixed a bug in which it was impossible to leave the squad after passing the team mission "Dangerous Knowledge".
- The launcher stops working when switching the download method to torrents.