Patch 0.53a2 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.53a2! To participate in the test, please download new game version. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than July 20. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of July 20 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.53a2 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.53a2
Weapons, Equipment and Supplies
- RPD: aiming time changed from 0.7 sec to 0.6 sec.
- RPK-74M: aiming time changed from 0.5 sec to 0.45 sec.
- FORT-401: aiming time changed from 0.7 sec to 0.6 sec.
- PKP ‘Pecheneg ”: aiming time changed from 0.75 sec to 0.65 sec.
- FN Minimi and FN Minimi NY 2017: aiming time changed from 0.6 sec to 0.5 sec.
- Modules which had their modifiers changed in 0.53 have been unlinked.
- Positive modifier for tactical forend OTS-14 removed:
- Bug causing frequent re-syncs when shooting has been fixed.
- Bug forcing the game client to terminate when losing connection to the game servers fixed.
- Bug forcing the game launcher to terminate when switching the method for downloading the game.
- Bug with the mismatching module characteristics and colour (rareness) fixed. Now if you are improving the ‘green’ (default) with the characteristics of a ‘blue’ one, then as a result of improvement you will receive an ‘orange’-coloured module.
- Bug with displaying a negative modifier with the ‘violet’ (master-level) module has been fixed.
- Bug forcing the players to not respawn in the Slaughter mode on Tarakanovsky Fort map has been fixed.