Season's Greetings and Happy Holidays!
As 2019 draws to a close we're reminded of all the things that happened through the course of the last 12 months. Survarium had 5 major updates this year, we've added many new features, and we have plans for more to come in 2020! We thank each and every one of you for supporting Survarium for the last year and we hope to see you in 2020!
Major Changes in Survarium in 2019
- New mechanic: crafting modules from spare parts in the workshop
- Search and Destroy mode added to the game permanently
- Two New Skill Trees: Technical and Survival
- Various quality of life improvements and bug fixes
- Survarium game client and game launcher are now using 64 bit architecture
- New visual setting: SSR (screen space reflections)
- Updated smoke grenade visual effect
- Improved melee attack
- Various improvements to matchmaking and Elo rating
- Static electric anomaly and particle effects of the School's anomaly are back!
- Game client and server now support increased tick rate
- Character equipment screen received new slots for visual items (affecting appearance, but not character stats)
- Armor/clothing pieces in the inventory now have a new context menu "Equip set"
- Health of allies is now displayed and other small improvements
- New localizations: Brasilian Portuguese and Turkish
Weapons and Equipment
- New weapon: AKMSU (4th tier, Renaissanse Army)
- Several new weapon modules for AKMSU and other weapons
- Winchester 1894 is back into the game with 3 unique modules
- Various balancing changes and fixes
- Vepr-12 "Legend" shotgun. It can be purchased for ranked/seasonal tokens.
- Different event weapons and equipment with unique camos
- The largest map in Survarium: Duga Radar Station
- CNPP Cooling Tower: a new variation for the Slaughter mode (with changes based on the community's feedback)
- CNPP Cooling Tower: map variation with the rainy weather
- Vostok Radar Station: map variation with overcast weather for "Slaughter" mode
- Vector Laboratory: in "Slaughter" mode windows on the second floor are open. Added passages through the central door of the two story building
- Many more balancing changes and fixes to various locations
- St. Patrick's Day
- V-Day in Europe
- Summer Heat
- Holiday Season (currently active)
- Several ranked leagues
We want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Survarium Team.