Survarium 0.30 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium 0.30 is now live! You will find the complete list of changes and video preview of the update below. Have a good time playing the game!
Thank you for your help with testing version 0.30 on the PTS. The Public Test Server is closed until the next update. See you in Survarium!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Survarium 0.30 Highlights
"The Last Stand" Game Mode
The first game mode in Survarium that is not team-based. You are on your own and have to fight other characters to stay in the game! Weaker players are eliminated from the fight as the match progresses. The player with most points wins, but there’s a twist. When you kill a player you steal a part of his or her score. But beware: you also lose points when your character is killed!
"Knowledge of the Forest" Skill Tree
Anomalies and artifacts are important elements of gameplay in Survarium. That is why we are featuring the third skill tree. Its abilities are focused on reducing damage from anomalies, as well as increasing the efficiency of artifacts. Also, in order to activate artifacts, you need to learn a special skill from "Knowledge of the Forest" skill tree.
New Weapons and Equipment
All Survarium factions received new equipment or weapons. Five weapons were added into the game: assault rifles OTs-14 "Groza", VHS-2, SCAR-H, light machine gun FN Minimi, and legendary sniper rifle Barrett M82. There are also four new equipment sets. The first provides heavy armor, the second –anomalous resist, the third is for snipers. Finally, "Veles" is a well-rounded set of equipment with no distinct pros and cons.
New In-game Tutorial
This change is primarily for new players, but we hope experienced fighters will also learn something new about the game. The changes affect not only the tutorial. We have completely reworked the entry part to give new players enough information to get started in Survarium. Or to let you refresh your memory in case you haven’t played for a while.
Character Face Selection
For a long time Survarium characters have been an army of clones. In Survarium 0.30 you can finally change the appearance choosing one of the four faces (more coming in the future). This can be done when creating a new character or changing your character's name. You will also be able to change the appearance for free after completing the new tutorial!
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.30!
The Complete List of Changes
- Introduced "Knowledge of the Forest" – the third skill tree. These skills are focused on the interaction with artifacts and anomalies
- Damage of anomalies incresed by 30%
- Due to the introduction of the new skill tree all skill points will be reset and can be redistributed
- New game mode "The Last Stand": players are eliminated during the match
- If you lose in "The Last Stand", you become a spectator. You can also leave the match at any moment
- You have to choose at least two modes on game mode selection screen
- When changing profile before a battle begins, correct equipment and weapon are displayed now
- Changed the mechanics of horizontal recoil when firing automatic weapons
- Now weapons are not reloaded automatically when a magazine is empty. You have to press reload button (R by default) or fire button (LMB by default)
- New and improved animations for moving and firing weapons
- Updated and fixed footstep sounds. The sound now depends on the premises. Increased distance at which you hear enemy footsteps
- Added an option to choose appearance. Four faces are currently available
- Added faction selection screen
- Changed tutorial before the first match. Now it's easier for newcomers to get by in the world of Survarium
- Survivor's Notes updated to be more informative
- Limb damage decreased to 80% of body damage (used to be 90%)
- Minimum damage of bullets not penetrating armor descreased from 50% to 40%
- Vegetation changed on all locations except Vector Laboratory
Equipment and weapons
- Increased effective range of assault rifles
- PMN-3 now occupies the entire slot for supplies (you can take only one mine)
- Onyx artifact: passive bonus decreases damage and armor-piercing of bullets fired into the character by 5%
- Onyx artifact: active bonus decreases damage and armor-piercing of bullets fired into the character by 60%
- Spring artifact: passive bonus to movement speed decreased to 2%
- Changed modifiers of premium equipment and weapons. Now each premium item has three random battle modifirs and one modifier increasing either experience, or reputation, or silver gain.
Read more in the article about premium equipment
- Added assault rifle OTs-14 "Groza" to level 9: damage 35, armor-piercing 45, rate of fire 700
- Added assault rifle VHS-2 to level 10: damage 32, armor-piercing 45, rate of fire 850
- Added sniper rifle Barrett M82 to level 10: damage 180, armor-piercing 100, rate of fire 40
- KRISS Vector: damage increased to 35, armor-piercing decreased to 20, now uses .45 ACP +P ammo
- TOZ-122: damage decreased to 100
- Remington 700: damage decreased to 100
- AKS-74U: damage increased to 32, moved to level 6
- Vz.58: armor-piercing increased to 45, moved to level 7
- Added a set of armored equipment (body armor, armored pants, boots, gloves, helmet, armored mask, backpack for ammo) to level 10
- Added assault rifle FN SCAR-H to level 10: damage 38, armor-piercing 65, rate of fire 625
- Added light machine gun FN Minimi to level 10: damage 32, armor-piercing 48, rate of fire 800
- Uzi: armor-piercing increased to 20
- H&K UMP45: damage increased to 35
- Valmet: armor-piercing increased to 45
- FN FNC: damage increased to 32, armor-piercing increased to 45
- H&K 416A5: damage decreased to 32
The Renaissance Army
- Added OZK-UV equipment set (vest, pants, boots, gloves) to level 3
- Added Sniper equipment set (vest, pants, boots, gloves, helmet) to level 7
- A-545: armor-piercing reduced to 40
- AKM: armor-piercing increased to 45
- AK-74M, AK-74H: damage increased to 32
- RPD, SOK-94: damage decreased to 30, armor-piercing increased to 45
- Vepr-12: rate of fire decreased to 300
- SVD (Dragunov sniper rifle): damage decreased to 100
The Fringe Settlers
- Keeper Helmet Keeper: weight reduced to 2 kg
- Added Veles equipment set to level 7
- ASH-12: damage increased to 38
- MosinNagant rifle: damage decreased to 100
- SKS: damage decreased to 30, armor-piercing increased to 45
- RPK-74M: armor-piercing decreased to 42
- Vepr: damage increased to 32
- PP-2000: armor-piercing decreased to 20, rate of fire increased to 800
- Saiga-12: rate of fire decreased to 250
- Changed login screen
- Added "Remind password" button to the login screen
- Changed logic for selecting a stack of items for sale. When you double click on the input field, value is increased to the maximum, but no more than 100. When pressed again, the value returns to 1
- The Name of the seventh rank of The Fringe Settlers changed to "Sorcerer", the name of the eighth to "Master"
- Fixed several critical bugs that caused the game client to crash
- Fixed lighting for evening and rainy weather
- Fixed issues with sound playback
- Fixed small localization bugs in all languages
- Fixed visual issues on several locations
- Fixed an issue with mode selection screen when the player was put into a game mode that was not selected
- Changed shot particles for assault rifles Valmet Rk. 62 and M4A1
- Changed explosion particles of MON-50 mine
Download Survarium 0.30 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!