Survarium 0.44 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.44 is now live! Please find the complete list of changes or watch the video overview of the update below. Have a good time playing the game!
Thank you for your help with testing version 0.44 on the Public Test Server. The PTS is closed until the next update.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Survarium 0.44 Change List
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.44!
Survarium 0.44 Highlights
Client-Side BattlEye Anticheat
The game client is now protected by the BattlEye system! The system will detect the hackers and automatically ban them. Other players will be notified accordingly in the match or in the game lobby. Our goal is to ensure fair play for all the players in Survarium, therefore we'll stay vigilant and continue fighting against cheaters. Play fair and win gloriously in Survarium!
Treasure Hunt Weekly Event
Search for trophies after battles is no longer available, and there is a weekly event instead called Treasure Hunt with better loot! Now there is always a high quality item (unique or premium) as the best possible reward. The number and quality of the prizes depend on your character's maximum rank in a faction. You will be able to get a couple trophies for free (using free stash maps), and the rest of the prizes by using stash maps as usual. If you are lucky, you'll get the best trophy for free!
C-4 Plastic Explosive
C-4 explosive with a remote detonator is available on equipment tier 8 at Black Market and takes the whole slot for explosives. We hope you will like new tactical opportunities that present themselves with the introduction of this special item.
High Level Pistols
Survarium never used to have effective pistols on the higher equipment tiers, and now there are 4 tier 7 pistols in the game. Three were added in the update: Italian Beretta 93R, Czech CZ-75, and Russian MP-443 Grach. Moreover, Colt Python revolver was moved to tier 7 and its stats were adjusted accordingly.
Bots (AI Opponents) for Newcomers
Starting with Survarium 0.44, all newcomers will play their first matches against bots.They will not be able to challenge the players, since initially AI's abilities will be limited. But the bots will become ideal sparring partners for the new players, so they can learn the game mechanics in a less stressful environment. Additionally, Training vs. Bots is available for all equipment tiers.
The Complete List of Changes
- Weekly Treasure Hunt event has been introduced into the game instead of location search after each match. The main prize and the number of trophies in Treasure Hunt depend on the maximum faction level of your character.
- You will now receive an additional reward (silver and spare parts) for wins.
- You will now have a chance to get a free stash map for a win. You can get up to 2 free stash maps per week. You can have up to 2 free stash maps at any moment (the restriction applies only to stash maps you get for free).
- Grenade toss time decreased to 0.8 sec.
- Changed the time required to swap a weapon. The heavier the weapon, the more time it takes to pull it out or holster:
For weapons lighter than 1 kg: pull out – 0.6с, holster – 0.4 sec.
For weapons from 1 to 2.5 kg: pull out – 0.7 sec, holster – 0.5 sec.
For weapons from 2.5 to 5 kg: pull out – 0.9 sec, holster – 0.5 sec.
For weapons from 5 to 8 kg: pull out – 1.1 sec, holster – 0.6 sec.
For weapons heavier than 8 kg: pull out – 1.3 sec, holster – 0.7 sec.
- Mines and explosives now can be destroyed by a bullet. Explosives won't detonate in this case.
- Mines and explosives now detonate when they are in an explosion radius of other explosive upon its detonation.
- You can now disarm explosives and traps while holding Glow of the Forest (Artifact Hunt mode).
- Decreased the health threshold below which the character's hands are considered broken.
- Added bots (AI opponents) for new players.
- Added an option to play a training match with bots (on any level).
- Bots (AI opponents) are available on the following locations: Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station, Chemical Plant, Tarakanovsky Fort, Cologne Bridge.
- Bots (AI opponents) are available in the following game modes: Team Deathmatch, Research, Battery Retrieval.
Equipment and Weapons
- Added MP-443 Grach (Yarygin pistol): damage – 30, armor-piercing – 30, rate of fire – 350. Available at the Renaissance Army on Captain rank.
- Added CZ-75 pistol: damage – 28, armor-piercing – 35, rate of fire – 350. Available at Scavengers on Veteran rank.
- Added Beretta 93R pistol: damage – 24, armor-piercing – 30, rate of fire – 700. A rare tier 7 pistol which can be found in Treasure Hunt.
- Plastic explosives C-4 added to the game. It is available at Black Market upon reaching Centurion rank.
- APS pistol is now available on the 7th equipment tier. Damage increased to 25, armor-piercing increased to 30.
- Colt Python revolver is now available on the 7th equipment tier. Damage increased to 40, armor-piercing increased to 40, rate of fire increased to 300.
- FN FNC, M4A1: added 3 rounds burst mode.
- L85A2: added 2 rounds burst mode.
- Slug: damage coefficient decreased to 50%.
- Implemented BattlEye anticheat software. We will automatically ban all players who use hacks.
- Added sorting of the players' names by activity (non-active players and banned hackers are displayed in the end of the list).
- Initial graphics settings now can be automatically set based on the videocard's peformance.
- Increased width of the player name combo box in replays.
- Decreased the size of video memory when restrictions for resolution and resolution scale are applied in the renderer for slow PCs.
- Fixed lighting issues on London location.
- Fixed several critical issues crashing the game client.
- Fixed issues leading to long lobby loading.
- Fixed several issues with switching between windows (Alt+Tab).
- Score points for a saved ally are being awarded correctly now.
- Fixed Winchester display in the Workshop.
- Fixed display of module descriptions of Minimi lightmachine gun.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect battery display in the battle log (one delivered battery was displayed several times).
- Fixed display of ACOG х6 sight on the renderer for slow PCs.
- Fixed "Optimal settings" button functionality.
- Fixed collisions on Chemical Plant and Cologne Bridge.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed an issue when "Protected" text wasn't displayed when aiming at an enemy.
- Fixed an issue when an ally's name wasn't displayed when aiming at the character.
- Fixed an issue with Survarium launcher when proxy server settings couldn't be determined for a very long time.
Download Survarium 0.44 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!