Survarium Patch 0.51 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.51 with the new weapon modules system is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes or watch the video overview of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Survarium Patch 0.51 Change List
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.51!
Survarium Patch 0.51 Highlights
New Weapon Modification System
Weapon modules system was significantly expanded: now each module is a separate item, and many modules can be installed on several different weapons. You used to need to make a certain number of kills with a wepon to unlock its modules. Now you unlock its module slots instead, and the modules are rewards for victories in PvP (you won't get modules in the holiday event mode, though).
We went to great lengths to make every module correctly work with each weapon it can be installed on. This made many new combinations possible, but some of the old modules cannot be installed the way they used to (in fact, those combinations are impossible in reality either).
Modules differ visually, by quality and stats (each module can increase or decrease one or several weapon parameters). The better the quality of a module is, the higher its positive parameters and lower the negative. Weapons have basic (standard) modules that provide no stats and only define how a weapon looks.
Holiday Season in Survarium!
Play matches in the Gun Race game mode, receive holiday currency (snowflakes, pine trees and stars) and exchange it for the weapons with unique holiday camos! The higher you place after a match, the more currency you get!
The Complete List of Changes in Survarium Patch 0.51
New Weapon Modification System
- Each module is a separate item and can be installed on one or several different weapons.
- Added new module type: 45 degrees offset rail allowing to install another sight.
- Modules differ visually, by quality and parameters. Each module can increase or decrease one or several weapon stats.
- The better the quality of a module is, the higher its positive parameters and lower the negative.
- You receive random modules for each win in PvP (you won't get modules in the holiday event mode, though). Higher quality modules are more rare than low quality modules.
- Modules with average characteristics are available for purchase in the Workshop when you modify weapons.
- By default all weapons have basic (standard) modules that provide no stats and only define how a weapon looks.
- To install a module you need to inlock a corresponding slot: either kill enemies with that weapon or pay some gold. Kill counters for all your weapons are kept, so you will have some slots alerady unlocked
- Some modules require other modules (for instance, a rail or a clamp) before they can be installed. Those intermediate modules also affect weapon's characteristics.
- The next parameters are now only available on modules: recoil from the hip, recoil when aiming, aim time, dispersion, dispersion from the hip, effective distance.
- If your weapons have modifiers with the stats mentioned above, you will receive modules with the same stats. You also receive a random modifier of the same quality instead of the modifier you lost.
- If your weapons have non-standard (non-basic) modules, similar modules will be installed on your weapon .
- If you had empty module slots (i.e. modules were unlocked but not installed), the best available to you (by number of your kills with the weapon) modules will be installed.
- If you had non-installed modules you bought with gold, you will receive similar modules (you will find the corresponding items in the inventory).
Holiday Season in Survarium!
- Everything mentioned below is only available during the Holiday Season event!
- Play matches in the Gun Race game mode, receive holiday currency: snowflakes, pine trees and stars. The higher you place in a match, the more currency you get!
- Exchange the currency for the weapons with unique holiday camos: Benelli M4 (tier 3), PP-19-01 (tier 4) and A-545 (tier 5). The weapons also have all their module slots unlocked, and provide a bonus to spare part gain: +7%, +10% and +15% correspondingly.
- Gun Race is all-versus-all game mode, so every other player will try to frag you.
- Before each match an equipment tier (from 1 to 5) is randomly selected, and a list of this tier's weapons is generated. The last ones on the list are always a snowball and an icicle. The snowballs kills a character with 100 HP in two hits, and the icicle one shots but only in melee.
- Kill opponents to get the next weapon on the list. Melee kills let you advance through the list faster, but if someone kills you in melee, you roll back to the previous weapon on the list. The player to make the kill with the last weapon on the list wins.
- You will receive a holiday hat for the first win in a PvP-match!
- During the event Treasure Hunt will be updated daily, and the top prize will be a unique weapon from one of the previous events!
- Now bots (AI controlled characters) use the damage statistics to choose where to look. Basically, the AI will more often check the spots from which the players usually shoot the bots.
Weapons, Equipment and Supplies
- Weapons with the (old) suffix were removed from the game. If you had an (old) weapon, it will be replaced, plus you'll receive another weapon as a compensation (details below).
- Additionally you will get a base (with no modules or modifiers) weapon of the same class and tier as your (old) weapon. If you had a premium weapon with the (old) suffix, you will also get a premium weapon (in this case module slots will be unlocked and you'll get three random modifiers).
- For instance, if you had a tier 2 AKM "Avenger" (old), you will receive tier 1 AKM "Avenger" with similar modules. You will also receive a tier 2 premium assault rifle, which in this case is AKS-74U "Corsair".
- Introduced various changes to Mamayev Kurgan location. Now matches should be more balanced regardless of where your team's base is.
- Now the renderer for slow PCs supports light sources that provide only glare (they used to add diffuse lighting as well).
- Fixed the first three bullets recoil modifier, now it correctly changes recoil of all weapons.
Download Survarium 0.51 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!