Survarium Patch 0.51a9 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.51a9 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.51 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.51a9
- Fixed an issue which caused client crash when killing a character with the "Sponge" artifact.
- Fixed an issue which caused Franchi SPAS-12 "Halloween 2016" not to have a bonus to silver gain.
- Fixed an issue when Holiday Treasure Hunt could provide a weapon with more than 3 modifiers. All additional modifiers will be removed so such weapons have exactly 3 modifiers as they should. As a compensation you will receive 500 spare parts for each of the said weapons you own.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to remove modules from some weapons. These modules will be removed for free and returned into the inventory.
- Fixed an issue which caused module quality to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a following issue: when pressing "Esc" while inspecting a weapon ("Inspect" button in the Workshop) you received a warning that all modules will be removed. Now there is no warning and modules will not be removed.
- Fixed an issue which made aim down the sights work incorrectly when putting a sight on a dovetail joint. To fix the issue you need to install a module again. Please create a ticket with the names of your affected weapons (if possible, please also send screenshots with the installed modules) so the modules are removed for free.
- Fixed an issue when modifier descriptions were not fitting the UI.
- Fixed various issues in the game localizations.
- Modules (you got as rewards for wins in PvP) which were impossible to install on a weapon, were replaced by modules of the same quality for the same weapons. You will find the modules in the inventory.
See you on the battlefield!