Survarium Patch 0.53a3 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.53a3! To participate in the test, please download new game version or update your version of the PTS client. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than July 20. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of July 20 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.53a3 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.53a3
- Optimized video memory usage, fixed crashes caused by incorrect video memory usage.
- Increased bots' perception in the smoke (generated by a smoke grenade).
Weapons, Equipment and Supplies
- Veteran set: now the "Slowdown" bonus is available when equipping 2 items from the set, and the "Aiming time" bonus is available when equipping 4 items.
- Fixed an issue when the description of installed module was not removed when opening a window with other modules.
- Fixed an issue causing bleeding icon not to be displayed when a player character bled to death.
- Fixed an issue when the game client crashed while viewing a module in the Workshop.
- Fixed an issue when all game modes were disabled for the player who was kicked from a squad.
- Fixed an issue when equipment description didn't have bonuses to "Reduced explosion damage" and "Run Speed" if the player had several equipment profiles.