Survarium Patch 0.53a4 is live on the PTS!
We have updated the Public Test Server to Survarium version 0.53a4! To participate in the test, please download new game version or update your version of the PTS client. Please note that the temporary shutdowns of the PTS are possible when installing updates and making urgent changes.
You can participate in the test if you registered in Survarium no later than July 20. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to login to the PTS if you have registered via Steam due to a different authentication system.
All testers will receive 10 thousand spare parts, 10 million silver, and 10 thousand gold to make purchases on the PTS. Characters and progress in the main game as of July 20 will be copied to the test server. However, the progress you make during the test will not be transferred back to the main server! The PTS has no way if receiving payments, so purchases made in Survarium shop are automatically credited to your account on the main server.
Read find the update notes of Survarium PTS 0.53a4 below. Please note that those are not final and The public server will receive version improved based on the results of the testing! See you on the PTS!
The Complete List of Changes in PTS 0.53a4
- Lobby color gamma corrected;
- Lobby lighting optimization accomplished;
- Weapons visibility improved in the Workshop;
- Character workshop camera behavior changed in all cases (no more going beyond the walls).
Weapons, equipment and supplies
- Veteran set changes reverted from PTS Survarium 0.53a3 – i.e. now the bonus of ‘Aiming time’ is provided with 2 set items, and the ‘Slowdown’ – with 4.
- Energy consumption increased when jumping.
- Battery explosion warning sound changed
- Rudnya: gameplay lighting changes and improvements done.
- Vostok Base: location color gamma improved, sun shafts intensity lowered. Bug with the sun casting through the ceiling near military quarters fixed.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: general visual fixes on the locations made. Black color for one of the doors fixed.
- Cologne: models lighted beyond the location fixed. Lighting has been additionally improved and fixed, though the work has not been fully completed yet.
- Dangerous Knowledge co-op mission: woodboards fixed in a particular place to enable guaranteed jumping up. Material texture on the forest mill building corrected.