Survarium Patch 0.54 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.54 with the CNPP Cooling Tower map is now live! Read the complete list of changes below.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.54!
Survarium Patch 0.54 Change List
- Added the CNPP Cooling Tower map with game mode "Slaughter". Other modes on this location will be added in the future.
Weapons, modules, equipment and supplies
- Sniper rifles with manual reloading ("bolt rifles"): a new round is only loaded into the barrel after leaving the aiming mode.
- Improved network synchronization - reduced the difference between the ping and the latency parameter in the game.
- Fixed a bug due to which the training mission displayed the wrong battery marking key.
- Fixed a bug due to which the text in the group chat was erased.
- Fixed a bug that caused a notification about the player's inactivity, although the player was active.
- Added decals of the flags of Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- In training with bots, a message was added about the inaccessibility of the map if it is disabled.
- Added a user agreement.
- Corrections to German localization.
Download Survarium 0.54 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!