Survarium Patch 0.55aj is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.55aj is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.55 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.55aj
- "Halloween 2018" event was extended. It will end on Monday, November 12, at 9:00 AM GMT.
Equipment and Weapons
- Now every event weapon can be sold. To do this you need to accept its price and confirm you want to sell it.
- "Reload time" modifier can now be rolled on Neostead 2000, Remington 870 and KS-23M shotguns.
- "Time to ready a grenade" modifier values on gloves reduced from -3%...-15% to -2%...-10%.
- "Time to ready a grenade" modifier values on equipment sets reduced from -10%/-20%/-30% to -10%/-15%/-25%.
- Improved game UI (specifically, menu and league screen) on monitors with uncommon aspect ratios (21:9 and 4:3).
- Fixed an issue with "Anomaly defense" equipment bonus not working.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to shoot right after tossing two or more grenades one after another.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to invite a player via the "Add a Friend" menu. Please note that you can now invite other players only by their nicknames.
- Fixed an issue when faction selection menu opened after changing the player's name.
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect message "Impossible to buy an item" displaying when trying to unlock a supply using gold.
- Fixed an issue with weapon stat "Material piercing" was not displayed in the Workshop.