Survarium Patch 0.55c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.55c is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.55 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.55c
- Now matchmaking will prioritize equipment tier (determined by the maximum tier of your equipped item) and MMR when gathering matches. However, the longer you are in the queue, the higher the difference between equipment tiers of the players can be. This is to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience without having to wait for a match for too long.
- Equipment costs for participating in a match removed, so now you pay only for using boosters. Silver rewards for matchers were decreased, booster costs increased. Due to this changes you will not lose silver when playing matches. However, you can still spend your excess silver on boosters.
- Booster costs are sorted from the lowest to the highest.
- Increased rewards for Daily Quests.
- Introduced one free reroll of a Daily Quest (this reroll will be refreshed along with the Daily Quests).
- Removed missions (tasks in the bottom right corner of the UI). The missions require a lot of time to complete, so we would like to shift the focus to Daily Quests which are much easier to complete and now provide increased rewards.
- Now players who have maximized reputation with all factions will not get reputation or reputation boosters as a reward for Daily Quests or team missions. They will get one of other possible rewards. Updated introductory story mission: the final point will be captured faster, bots' parameteres changed, increased defense of the player's character.
- Increased recoil and dispersion when using optical sights on assault rifles and light machine guns. The higher the zoom, the higher these values are. This change should prevent players from using automatic weapons with high zoom optics as an alternative to sniper rifles and carbines.
- Ammo box icon on the minimap will be white (when you can use it) or grey (when it's on cooldown).
- Fixed an issue when an incorrect ammo icon was displayed.
- Fixed an issue with OZK-18KB helmet's armor being too low.
- Fixed an issue when the game displayed incorrect "Artifact lost" message after a resynchronization.
- Fixed an issue when SOK-94 had an incorrect icon.