Survarium Patch 0.55c1 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.55c1 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.55 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.55c1
- Changed default key bindings: now F1 activates the first artefact, F2 activates the second one, and F3 tosses a nut in team missions. If you used other keys for these actions, please bind once again.
- Fixed an issue when the game client crashed upon log in to lobby with a newly created account.
- Fixed an issue when "Stopping power" modifier didn't fit in the Workshop on the list of possible changes.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect amount of oxygen was shown on the tanks until the player's character died.
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to equip a supply of a higher tier while looking for a match.
- Fixed a visual issue with a laser sight when sprinting (laser was pointing at a direction opposite to the weapon).
- Fixed an issue when it was not possible to close faction selection window if you frequently opened it.
- Fixed a visual issue with supplies' icons when moving supplies to pockets. All icons should have the same size now.
- Fixed an issue when point capture progression was displayed incorrectly in Research mode.