Survarium Patch 0.56 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.56 with the reputation system and team missions rework is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Survarium Patch 0.56 Highlights
Reputation System Rework
We are introducing prestige levels which you will earn after reaching level 5 reputation with a faction. Each prestige requires 150.000 reputation and awards you with a skill point. Thanks to this you will be able to get enough skill points to fully unlock all 3 skill trees! Moreover, so you can unlock new factions equipment faster, we are reducing the amount of required reputation almost by two times!
Team Mission Improvements
Now there are only 3 difficulty levels in PvE regardless of equipment tier. The higher the difficulty, the higher the reward (there is a chance to get premium equipment on the hardest setting), and you are not longer constrained by equipment tier.
Access keys also work differently. You can play team missions without an entrance fee (including locking spots when you want to play solo or duo), but all stashes you find will be available to you for free only once per day. On subsequent playthroughs you will receive only 3 stashes, and will be able to unlock the rest by using an access key. The cost of reroll is left as is.
These changes are to ensure you can participate in team missions without having to play in PvP, and also so you can more easily find companions for team missions.
Renderer Improvements and Other Changes
We brought back the static anomaly to Tarakanovsky fort, fixed flickering fires and a few other issues of the new graphics renderer. Changes are also affecting game locations: we removed exploits allowing to shoot through objects. We also introduced more Daily Quests and removed quests related to Atifact Hunt and Battery Retrieval modes. Additionally, you won't get the same quest after a reroll. Finally, you will now receive 20 gold for 7 day login streak.
The Complete List of Changes in Survarium Patch 0.56
- Changed the reward for 7 day login streak: instead of two PvE access keys you will now receive 20 gold.
- You now need to confirm you want to quit the game when pressing Alt+F4.
- The lobby now has presents, Christmas tree and decorations.
- Introduced new Daily Quests: "Get 100 points in a match", "Kill 3 opponents without dying", "Kill 10 opponents in a match", "Kill 3 enemies with melee in a match", "Kill 5 opponents with headshots in a match", "Collect 3 artefacts in a match".
- Removed Daily Quests requiring you to play in Artifact Hunt and Battery Retrieval game modes.
- When rerolling a Daily Quest, you will not receive the same one.
- You will not receive the same Daily Quests or the quests that you chose to reroll during one day (unless you reroll through all available Daily Quests, of course).
- Tarakanovsky Fort: returned static anomaly at the center of the location. The anomaly bends the light passing through it, and this makes aiming at the opponents who are in the anomaly or behind it more difficult.
- Fixed spots where it was possible to watch and shoot trough objects on the following locations: Tarakanovsky Fort, Chemical Plant, Mamayev Kurgan, London, Vector Laboratory.
- Now there is no entrance fee to play Team Missions.
- Free access keys are removed from the game. It is no longer possible to earn free access keys in PvP matches. You keep all you premium access keys and can use it as usual.
- All stashes you find will be available to you for free once per day. On subsequent playthroughs you will receive only 3 stashes, and will be able to unlock the rest by using an access key Now there are 3 difficulty levels in Team Missions regardless of your equipment tier.
- Due to changing difficulty settings, rewards were reworked. The higher the difficulty, the higher the reward. There is a chance to get premium equipment on the hardest difficulty setting.
- Due to changing difficulty settings, AI opponents (bots) were rebalanced.
- Team mission will be started on a server that has (on average) the best ping to all players.
- Reduced the amount reputation required to achieve ranks in factions: the maximum rank now requires 200 thousand (used to require 360 thousand).
- After reaching level 5 rank in a faction you will be able to receive Prestige-ranks. Each Prestige requires 150 thousand reputation. At the moment it is possible to achieve 10 Prestige ranks in a faction.
- Each Prestige rank rewards your character with a skill point.
- All your current reputation exceeding 200 thousand will be counted towards your next prestige rank. For instance, if you had the highest rank in a faction, you will instantly get Prestige 1 with that faction, and another 10 thousand reputation towards Prestige 2.
- All faction equipment now provides a small bonus to reputation gain with this faction.
- Fixed an issue with the flickering fires.
- Fixed an issue causing the profile selection menu to disappear before a match if you left a match when your character was dead.
- Fixed an issue with the slider position in modules menu.
- Fixed an issue when the order in the list of modules was changing upon reopening module menu.
- Fixed incorrect prices of some items in the equipment shop.
- Fixed various visual issues on game locations.
Download Survarium 0.56 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!