Survarium Patch 0.56a2 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.56a2 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56a2
- Now only the squad leader can block/unblock player slots on the team mission start screen.
- You can now try the weapons from "Faction Challenge" event before you earn enough reputation. Press the right mouse button on the weapon icon in the event screen and choose "To shooting ground" in the context menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the timer in the "Faction Challenge" event window to not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the equipment and weapons (such as Remington 700 "Soot", Keeper mask, etc.) to not have a glowing effect.
- Fixed an issue causing the holiday hat to have a blue colour on the opponents. Now the hat on all opponents is red.
- Fixed an issue when the holiday hat 2018 was not displayed at long distances.
- Fixed an issue when open stashes were not in order after the completion of the team mission (when you opened only 3 stashes). This fix does not affect quantity or quality of the loot, only the visuals were wrong.