Survarium Patch 0.56a5 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.56a5 is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56a5
- Fixed an issue with display of the event window (the fix went public with 0.56a4).
- Fixed an issue when it was possible to receive the same reward in Faction Challenge a few times.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to enter the Shooting range if you didn't have a weapon in the first profile slot or the profile was disabled.
- Fixed an issue when the point capture indicator in the UI disappeared after the player's character placed a mine, a trap or a sensor (on the point).
- Fixed an issue when the PMN icon was displayed if a character was killed with a C-4.
- Fixed an issue causing some laptops to use CPU integrated graphics instead of a dedicated video card.