Survarium Patch 0.56b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.56b is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56b
- Matchmaking now makes sure the players with very high Elo ratings are matched against a team that also has players of similar ranking.
- Introduced penalties for leaving a match. Firstly, you will lose silver. Secondly, you will not be able to queue for the next match for some time.
- There's no penalty for leaving a match if you are the only player in the match (i.e. only you and bots are left in the match).
- Silver penalty depends only on the maximum equipment tier of your character.
- Penalty timer for the next match depends on how many matches you left in a day. The more matches you leave, the longer the timer.
- You will receive the same penalties for not participating in a match (for being AFK).
- Collimators' settings are now automatically saved at the end of a match and applied at the beginning of your next match.
- Backpacks and oxygen tanks now also provide a reputation bonus.
- By your request we have extended the event, but many players were expecting it to end and the discount on January 9, so we will consider The Renaissance Army as the winner (they are winning by a huge margin).
- The prices on all Renaissance Army faction items temporarily reduced by 50% (please note this is not a discount, but a price reduction).
- The prices on the items of other factions and premium weapons temporarily reduced by 50%.
- Standard Treasure Hunt is back again instead of a holiday one.
- Presents and holiday tree removed from the lobby.
- Fixed an issue with the Fort-401 NY 2019 icon - it now has The Renaissance Army logo.
- Fixed an issue when players were stuck on a loading screen when starting a Team Mission.
- Fixed an issue when clamps were not displayed on 9A-91 NY 2019 assault rifle.
- Fixed various issues in Polish, German and French localizations.