Survarium Patch 0.56c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.56c is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.56b in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.56c
- Now you won't receive a penalty in Team Missions for leaving or being inactive.
- Silver penalties received for leaving a PvP match or being inactive in a PvP match are now also displayed in notification (in the lower right corner of the lobby screen).
- There is now a final round in Team Deathmatch mode: when one of the teams has only 8 respawn points left (skulls displayed), the remaining match time is reduced to three minutes.
- Added a star to the icons of the following rare weapons: Glock 17, SR-2M Veresk, PP-91 "Kedr", RPD, Fort-401, PKP "Pecheneg", Franchi SPAS-12, Remington 870.
- Now module stats are displayed when you hover a cursor over its icon on the Treasure Hunt screen.
- Updated the music that is played 30 seconds before the end of a PvP match.
- Reintroduced win/loss music that is played when a PvP match ends.
- Usual faction equipment prices are back (the prices were temporarily reduced after the Faction Challenge event).
- Fixed an issue causing some allies not to be displayed in the voice chat block/unblock window.
- Fixed an issue when Glock 17 did not belong to any faction, and Glock 17 "Desert" belonged to Scavengers.
- Fixed an issue causing loading screens to duplicate and overlap.
- Fixed an issue when an incorrect bonus (30% instead of 25%) was displayed upon activation of the Spring artifact.