Survarium's 0.58 Update is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.58 with the rainy version of CNPP Cooling Tower, AKMSU assault rifle with new modules, and St. Patrick's Day event is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58a
Weapons and Equipment
- Introduced new assault rifle: AKMSU. The weapon is available on the 4th tier of the Renaissanse Army.
- Introduced several new weapon modules. You can find those in Treasure Hunt, after match and in stashes found in the Team Missions. At the moment these new modules are available mostly for AKMSU. In the upcoming updates we will expand the list of compatible weapons.
- Vz. 58: aiming time reduced from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- ASh-12: aiming time reduced from 0.4 to 0.35 sec.
- CNPP Cooling Tower: added a version with the rainy weather.
- Fixed an issue causing rate of fire parameter to display incorrectly on shotguns.
St. Patrick's Day in Survarium
- Participate in the St. Patrick's Day event in Survarium from March 15 (starting at 1 PM GMT) to March 25, play in the new game mode and receive unique rewards!
- Play in "Search and Destroy" game mode, receive special event currency (mugs of ale, clover leaves, and pots of gold) and exchange it for the unique decals and L85 assault rifle!
- "Search&Destroy" mode is available on the following locations: "An abandoned base", "School", and "Vostok Radar Station" (2 variations).
- The goal of the attacking team in "Search and Destroy" is to deliver the artifact to one of the two points. The defending team has to protect their base. If attackers manage to deliver the artifact (or kill all defenders), they win a round. Otherwise the round is won by defenders. After three rounds attackers and defenders switch places. The first team to win 5 rounds wins in the match.
- The higher you place after a match, the more event currency you get! You can also receive the special currency in any other PvP-match, but playing "Search and Destroy" game mode will net you the biggest rewards.
- You can exchange the Holiday currency for the "Mug of ale" and "Clover leaf" decals (thanks to ODESSAmamaUA for the design), and L85A2 "St. Patrick" assault rifle (tier 4). The weapon has a unique camo (thanks to John Rivian for the design), 3 random modifiers and all its module slots unlocked.
- Each of the event decals provides +10% bonus to experience. Both decals provide an additional set bonus of +10% to spare parts.
- The event will last from March 15 to March 25 (10 AM GMT).
- You will also get the Green Cylinder for the first PvP win during the event.
- Equip the cylinder and gain +3 to each of the event currencies after a match in "Search and Destroy" game mode.
- Premium account provides +25% to the amount of the event currency.
- St Patrick's Day event currency can be earned in S&D game mode and in normal PVP-matches (but you will receive less currency).
- In PvP matches you will receive 4 (for a win) and 2 (for a loss) of a random event currency. Additionally, Green Cylinder increases the amount of the currency by 3, and Premium-Account increases it by +25%.
- You can also purchase the event currency in the Survarium web shop or in the game shop.
Download Survarium 0.58 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!