Survarium Patch 0.58b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.58b is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.58 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58b
Weapons and Modules
- AKMSU: Aim time decreased from 0.4 to 0.3 seconds.
- The values of "Rounds per minute" modifier on the modules is decreased by half.
- AKMN, AK-74N, AK-74M, RPK-74, Vepr and their premium versions now have three new sloots for the following module types: magazines, reload handle, pistol grip.
- AKS-74U received the same module slots plus a slot for the collimator bracket.
Locations and Game Modes
- School: fixed collisions on walls in the basement in the "Search & Destroy" mode. The location is now available.
- Vostok Radar Station: improved collisions in the tower. It's no longer possible to see and kill opponents through the stairs.
- Changed the conditions for receiving AFK/idle status in "Search and Destroy" mode. You should no longer be penalized for playing the mode normally. However, we won't disclose the new conditions so the players don't try to cheat the system.
- Fixed an issue when it was impossible to deactivate an artifact while crouching in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when the containers for the artifact were not highlighted in the "Search & Destroy" mode.
- Fixed an issue when in the match history "An abandoned base" location was called "test/tt5".
- Updated French localization.