Survarium Patch 0.58c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.58c is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.58 in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58c
Weapons and Modules
- AKMSU: rate of fire increased from 600 to 625, effective distance reduced from 45 to 40 meter.
- RPK: rate of fire increased from 600 to 625.
- Mauser M.712 "Black Harvest" no longer belongs to Black Market.
- L85A2 "Saint Patrick" can now be sold for silver.
- 7.62х39 RPK-74 magazine, 40 rd., backelite and 5.45х39 magazine, 45 rd., plastic now have a postivie modifier decreasing recoil from the hip.
- Fixed fire selectors on AKM, AK-74 and more.
- Colt Python: fixed incorrect ammo drum position in the workshop.
- Search and Destroy mode added to the game permanently. Rewards for playing this mode updated.
- We will monitor matchmaking in all modes when "Search and Destroy" is available. S&D might be temporarily disabled if there are issues with the matchmaking.
- Artifact Hunt mode disabled.
- Team Missions: it's now possible to receive experience (found in stashes).
- Vostok Radar Station in "Search and Destroy" mode: fixed spots (near the roots of the anomalous tree) where the artefact can go under the location.
- London: fixed several spots on the map where it was possible to see through the object in one of the versions of the location (where some entrances to the main building are closed off).
- Several achievements updated, the list is below.
- Mercenary: Complete 5/50/100/250/500 Daily Quests.
- Forest Support: Bring 5/25/50/100/200 Glows of the Forest in the "Artifact Hunt" or "Search and Destroy" modes.
- Artifact Hunt Expert changed to Glow of the Forest Expert: Win 5/50/100/250/500 matches in the "Artifact Hunt" or "Search and Destroy" modes.
- Forest Superiority: Win a match with 5-0 score in the "Artifact Hunt" or "Search and Destroy" modes.
- Treasure hunter: Receive all rewards in the Treasure Hunt.
- Expert: Get a level 5 skill in 1/2/3/4 branches of the skill tree.
- Talented: Put a minimum of 5 points in each of the skill trees.
- Team player: Play 5/50/100/250/500 matches in a squad with your clanmates.
- Introduced several new achievements, the list is below.
- Team Missions Expert: Win 10/25/50 matches in Team Missions.
- Explorer: Find all stashes in a Team Mission.
- Fixed an issue when the game client crashed when an anomaly was destroyed by a capacitor.