Survarium 0.58c1 with April Ranked League is Live
Survarium Patch 0.58c1 with April ranked season is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.58c in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.58c1
New Leagues Season
- The new Survarium Leagues Season began today and will last until April 30! Take part in rankting battles to earn the maximum number of tokens and obtain unique weapons and gear!
- FN P90 "Legend" is now available for purchase (originally it was awarded to he top 100 players in January 2017 ranked season). You can buy the weapon with league tokens.
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to be able to participate. Players with tier 3, tier 4 and tier 5 equipment will be put in the same match. The matchmaking uses Elo-rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you could move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!
- Improved LODs of the Halloween masks (Zombie, Plague Doctor, Vodun, Clown, Geisha).
- Reduced glass glow on the following masks: Keeper mask, Pilgrim mask, Voyager mask, "Smaragd" gas mask.