Survarium Patch 0.59b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.59b with the Survival skill tree, updated melee hit mechanics and new weather variation of Vostok Radar Station is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
Important! If you have trouble updating Steam-version of Survarium, please verify integrity of the game files. In the game library press right mouse button on Survarium, choose "Properties", then in "Local Files" tab choose "Verify integrity of game files..."
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b
- Survarium game client and game launcher are now using 64 bit architecture. Please let us know on forums or via a support ticket if you have issues when installing or launching the game.
- Introduced new skill tree: Survival.
- All characters' skills were reset. Don't forget to put your character's points into the skill trees!
- Now factions' and medkits' colors correspond to the colors of premium equipment. Scavengers – yellow, Black Market – blue, The Renaissance Army – red, The Fringe Settlers – orange.
- Improved melee attack. Now you don't have to aim to kill an enemy in melee, and when landing a blow, your character will slightly turn so the enemy is closer to the center of the screen, and the blow itself looks more natural.
- Now the supply is added into the pocket with one LMB click (you had to double-click before).
- Removed numbers on the recoil chart and first three bullets recoil. Now only the recoil chart is displayed.
Rewards for the V-Day in Europe Event
- To thank you for the support during the event, traders of all factions reduced their prices. The Renaissance Army traders reduced their prices by 50%. The rest of the traders reduced the prices by 25%. These prices will be in effect for a week.
- Introduced two new decals as a reward for winning faction in the "V-Day in Europe 2019" event. "Victory" decal provides +5% to silver, "For Courage" decal provides +5% to experience. Decals' set provides an additional bonus +10% to reputation.
- Both decals are available in the decals shop for 100 thousand silver each.
- All players who acquired at least 10 thousand reputation with The Renaissance Army during the event received "Victory" decal for free.
- Increased bonuses of "Year 1945" and "May 8" decals.
- Winchester 1894: armor piercing increased from 16 to 30, effective distance reduced from 120 to 110 meters.
- AKMSU: changed the positions of incorrectly placed modules.
- Medkits' icons were updated.
- While placing a supply, it now changes its color to red or green. The color depends on whether it's possible to place the supply at the chosen spot. After being placed, supplies are displayed as usual.
- "AI-2 Medkit" was renamed to "Scavengers Medkit".
- Due to the introduction of the new skill tree the amount of HP medkits recover was changed. Scavengers Medkit: 50. The Renaissance Army Medkit: 45. The Fringe Settlers Medkit: 75. Black Market Medkit: 40.
- Vostok Radar Station: "Slaughter" game mode now has a new map variation with overcast weather.
- Tarakanowsky Fort: fixed several spots where it was possible to look through the objects. Previously idle bot in "Research" game mode now behaves himself as intended.
- London: replaced the tree with a bad texture. Added missing hittable collisions. Fixed disappearing windows at one of the bases. Fixed players' character collision in the central building.
- Vostok Radar Station: added collision to barricaded window.
- Vector Laboratory: added missing hittable collisions. Fixed texture Z-fighting.
- Mamayev Kurgan: removed hard shadow from a vine.
- "Dangerous Knowledge" mission: added collision to the fence.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when it was possible to see objects and characters in smoke.
- Fixed an issue with SSR when visual artifacts appeared if resolution scale was higher than 100%.
- Fixed an issue when players could not reconnect into a match with "Loading data" message and had to wait until the match is over.
- Fixed an issue causing metal Rabitz fence to block bullets.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when picking up an artefact with an anomaly capacitor.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when first loading into a team mission.
- Improved various texts in French localization.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed nicknames of the invited players in "Clans" tab.