Survarium Patch 0.59b3 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.59b3 with June ranked season is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.59b in case you missed it.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.59b3
June Ranked Season
- The new Survarium Leagues Season began today and will last until June 30! Take part in rankting battles to earn the maximum number of tokens and obtain unique weapons and gear!
- Your character needs to have tier 3 (or higher) equipment profile to be able to participate. Players with tier 3, tier 4 and tier 5 equipment will be put in the same match. The matchmaking uses Elo-rating to balance the teams.
- The following locations and game modes are available in this season:
- Rudnya: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- School: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Vostok Radar Station: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research, Search and Destroy.
- Chemical Plant: Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Tarakanovsky Fort: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Vector Laboratory: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Cologne Bridge: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval.
- London: Team Deathmatch, Battery Retrieval, Research.
- Abandoned base: Search and Destroy.
- When losing a match and ranking stars, your rank may be lowered, but you will not lose ranks at rank 5 or below. Note: you can move down from rank 1.
- When a season ends you receive tokens: a special league currency. The higher the rank you achieved during the season, the more tokens you are awarded.
- If the ranking match search is disabled for you, open the Season League tab (the cup icon in the upper-right corner of the screen) and return to lobby or restart the game client.
- Good luck in the ranking battles!
- Fixed an issue with insufficient RAM causing the game client to crash.
- Fixed an issue when automatic login (to lobby) was not working.
- Fixed an issue when match server crashed in "Search and Destroy" game mode.