Survarium Patch 0.60 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.60 with the modules crafting system, new variation of CNPP Cooling Tower and anomalies for this location, balance changes and various bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60a
- Now you can create modules for details in the workshop. In the modules tab press "Create" next to the module you want. Rarity of the module will be determined randomly.
- Tier 1, 2, 3 premium equipment is now available among rewards in Team Missions.
- Capacity of player's inventory is now limited. If you exceed it, you no longer can buy and receive items until you have enough space in your inventory.
- The limit was added to improve both game client and server performance. The less items you have, the faster lobby loading times are and the load on your PC is also lesser. The less items all players have, the lower the load on the game server and database, which means better gaming experience for everyone.
- Added inventory item counter, which also shows the maximum allowed. At the moment it's 2000 items. Less than 200 players have more than that: we are sorry, but you will have to sell some of the items to be able to receive new ones.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization is now available.
Equipment and Supplies
- Now all supllies (medkits, bandages, sensors, etc) are thrown for a short distance instead of being placed. To throw the supply, press and release the hotkey of the corresponding supply.
- Now supplies are marked in red before they are activated (after they are thrown but before they can be used).
- Scope sway effect increased on all assault rifles and LMGs when using scops with magnification of х3 and above.
- Increased scope sway when receiving damage while your character is holding a sniper rifle or a carbine.
- Energy consumption when holding breath increased by 25%.
- Energy decrease when receiving damage from a supply now depends on the explosion radius of the supply and damage.
- Introduced Vepr-12 "Legend" shotgun. It can be purchased for ranked/seasonal tokens.
- Glock 17: increased recoil.
- APS: increased recoil.
- VSSK: aiming time increased from 0.65 to 0.75 sec.
- ASVK and Barrett M82A1: aiming time increased from 0.8 to 0.9 sec.
- UZI: rate of fire increased from 500 to 600 rounds per minute.
- ASh-12: bullet speed increased from 290 to 500 m/s.
- AK-12: recoil pattern is now more complex.
- Vz-58: recoil pattern is now more complex.
- MSBS Radon: aiming time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- L85A2: aiming time decreased from 0.3 to 0.25 sec.
- FN P90: increased recoil.
- Kriss Vector: recoil reduced.
- KS-23M "Catbird": effective distance increased from 10 to 20 meters.
- KS-23: decreased recoil. Aiming time decreased from 0.35 to 0.3 sec.
- TOZ-34: effective distance decreased from 30 to 25 meters.
- MP-27М "Lancaster": effective distance decreased from 30 to 25 meters.
- MP-153 "Baikal": slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Neostead 2000: slow down decreased from 5 to 3%.
- Spas-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Benelli M4: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Remington 870: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Vepr-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Saiga-12: slow down decreased from 4 to 3%.
- Set bonus "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts" reduced by 2, to -25%.
- Set bonus "Scope sway" decreased from -25% to -15%.
- Set bonus "Breath hold time" decreased from +30% to +10%.
- Motherwort extract: bonus from "Scope sway" decreased from -15% to -10%.
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Zubr's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Defense against explosives".
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" decreased from -30% to -25%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts" reduced from -25% to -20%.
- Bizon's set bonus "Stopping power" swapped with "Delay decrease before health regeneration starts".
- Defense totem: now also decreases bleeding time by 50%.
- New collimators (BelOMO PK-01VI and Eotech XPS2) will be added with an update next week.
- It's now easier to shoot through/penetrate handrails and railings on all locations.
- The Abandoned Base: it's no longer possible to go through the location bounds. Also, it is now harder to shoot through the main building.
- CNPP Cooling Tower: introduced new variation for the Slaughter mode (the original PTS version with changes based on the community's feedback). Both variations of the locations now have anomalies in Slaughter mode. We also changed 3D models of the big wire coils.
- Fixed an issue with ricochets not working.
- Fixed several situations when supplies dropped below the location bounds.
- Fixed an issue when incorrect sounds were played between rounds in Search and Destroy mode.
- Fixed an issue when two anomalies spawned in one spot in Search and Destroy mode.
- Fixed an issue when anomaly sound was still played after respawn if your characted died near or inside an anomaly.
- Fixed an issue when music in the shooting range was played incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue when pressing additional mouse buttons in the lobby counted as pressing LMB.
Download Survarium 0.60 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!