Survarium Patch 0.60c is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.60c with bug fixes is now available! Launch Survarium to download and install the patch. Read the complete list of changes below. See you in the game!
Also read the list of changes in Survarium patch 0.60.
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.60c
Equipment and Supplies
- PKP "Pecheneg": damage increased from 38 to 39, armor penetration increased from 27 to 28.
- FN "Minimi": aiming time reduced from 0.45 to 0.43 sec.
- KS-23M "Catbird": effective distance reduced from 17 to 10 meters.
- Fort-401: aiming time reduced from 0.5 to 0.45 sec.
- When installing a supply, enemies see its original model (you and your allies still see it in red color).
- CNPP Cooling Tower: it's no longer possible to leave the location's bounds.
- Abandoned base: changed players' spawn points.
- Fixed an issue when bullet сhambering could be interrupted by reloading (for example, on ASVK, KS-23M, and other weapons).