Survarium Patch 0.61b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.61b with improvements to the Duga Station and the Holiday Season Event is now live! The event starts in a few hours.
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.61b
Holiday Season is upon us, and we are bringing back Guns Race event game mode to Survarium! Play in PvP game modes, receive holiday currency (snowflakes, pine trees and stars) and exchange it for the equipment with unique holiday camos! The higher you place after a match, the more currency you get!
New year event in Survarium
- Everything mentioned below is only available during the Holiday Season event!
- Play matches in the Guns Race event game mode, receive holiday currency: snowflakes, pine trees and stars. The higher you place in a match, the more currency you get! You can earn event currency in other PvP modes, but you will get less than in the Guns Race.
- Exchange the currency for the equipment with unique holiday camos: Snow-20 set (tier 4), SVD "Snow-20" (tier 4) and decal "Year of the Rat" (+5% to reputation and expierence). Snow-20 set has a unique mask looking like night vision goggles.
- Only during the Holiday season to celebrate the New Year 2020 "Year of the Rat" decal will provide +20% to reputation and +20% to expierence!
- Guns Race is all-versus-all game mode, so every other player will try to frag you.
- Before each match an equipment tier (from 1 to 5) is randomly selected, and a list of this tier's weapons is generated. The last ones on the list are always a snowball and an icicle which one shot an enemy. However, it's not that easy to get a hit with the snowball, and the icicle works only in melee.
- Kill opponents to get the next weapon on the list. Melee kills let you advance through the list faster, but if someone kills you in melee, you roll back to the previous weapon on the list. The player to make the kill with the last weapon on the list wins.
- You will receive a holiday hat for the first win in a PvP-match!
Holiday Season Treasure Hunt
- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt will be available during the holiday event, replacing the usual Treasure Hunt. Don't forget to receive all the rewards you can before the event starts and the Treasure Hunt is updated on December, 24!
- The top reward in Holiday Season Treasure Hunt is a weapon from one of the previous game events (except Halloween 2019 and Summer Heat 2019).
- The list of rewards does not depend on your maximum equipment tier.
- You will not get event weapons you own as potential rewards (unless you own all event weapons, in which case the reward will be a random event weapon).
- Holiday Season Treasure Hunt updates daily, not weekly! It also updates as soon as you have received all the rewards or rerolled the Treasure Hunt.
- The number of free stash maps you can receive is also updated daily, not weekly!
- You can receive up to 5 free stash maps each day during the event (with a 20% chance after a PvP-match)! But keep in mind that you still cannot have more than 2 free stash maps at any time. To receive all 5 stash maps in a day, please spend the free stash maps you currently have.
- Improved lighting on the Duga location.
Download Survarium 0.61b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!