Survarium Patch 0.62 is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.62 with the new weapon camouflage system, rework of the "Knowledge of the Forest" skill tree, flashbang grenade, and various balance changes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62a
- Spring artifact: passive effect value changed from -4% to -5%.
- Onyx artifact: passive effect value changed from -70% to -55%, active effect duration increased from 3 to 5 seconds.
- "Sweep" achievement: requirement value reduced from 90 to 50.
- "Aggressive explorers" achievement: requirement value reduced from 90 to 50.
- Introduced protection zones for player bases: when entering those zones opponents receive damage. The zones are active in Team Deathmatch and Research game modes. This feature will be tweaked based on your feedback.
- It's now possible to switch camouflages between weapons of the same model. When swapping a camo, you keep all installed modules and modifiers on the weapon. Bonuses of premium weapons are linked to a camo and are applied along with that camo.
- It's now possible to switch modules between weapons of the same model but with different camos for free. For instance, you can put modules from FN P90 to FN P90 "St. Patrick 2020".
- Camouflages are not sold separately and available only with weapons.
"Knowledge of the Forest" Skill Tree
- All skill points put into this skill tree are reset.
- "Adaptation" skill removed.
- "Resistance" skill bonuses changed from 1%...5% to 2%...10%.
- "Knowledge of artifacts" skill bonuses changed from 6%...30% to 5%...25%.
- "Mercy of the Forest" skill moved to the third tier of the tree. The skill also has a new value: 30 HP.
- "Anomalous Contact" skill moved to the third tier of the tree.
- "Neutralization" skill moved to the second tier of the tree. The skill now provides protection against anomalies (5%, 10%) when you have an artifact.
- "Forest Sense" skill moved to the fourth tier of the tree.
- "Artifact collector" skill added to the third tier of the tree. All artifacts collected in a match are automatically sold for silver at the end of the match.
- "Keeper of the artifacts" skill added to the fourth tier of the tree. A container is not needed to collect artifacts, but they are destroyed after 30 seconds. If you have a container, the skill does not work.
- "Spring II" skill added to the fifth tier of the tree. In passive mode the Spring also increases the speed of reloading and swapping weapons.
- "Sponge II" skill added to the fifth tier of the tree. Adds another charge for throwing (the Sponge can be used twice, but with a delay between throws).
- "Onyx II" skill added to the fifth tier of the tree. When activated, the Onyx also protects your character from increased headshot damage.
- "Larkspur II" skill added to the fifth tier of the tree. When activated, the Larkspur instantly restores 50 HP and energy.
Prematurely Ending Unbalanced Matches
- Introduced fucntionality of ending unbalanced matches prematurely, this will be tweaked based on your feedback. Matches will end prematurely in the following cases.
- More than half of the players on one of the teams left the match.
- The difference between the strength of teams is too big in Team Deathmatch and Slaughter modes.
- The reward for prematurely ended match is proportional to the duration of the match.
- Duga Radar Station: improved lighting in the tunnels.
- Mamayev Kurgan: it's no longer possible to reach certain spots allowing to see through objects.
Weapons and Equipment
- Introduced Flashbang grenade. It's available on the first equipment tier of the Scavengers faction.
- 9A-91: rate of fire increased from 700 to 750, effective distance increased from 35 to 40 meters.
- OTs-14 "Groza": rate of fire increased from 700 to 750.
- Neostead: damage increased from 210 to 220.
- Remington 870: damage increased from 220 to 230.
- Introduced decals with flags of the following countries: Wales, South Africa (RSA), Slovenia, Albania, Angola, Nigeria, Cuba.
- Introduced new camos for the premium versions of the following weapons: PP-91 "Kedr", Franchi SPAS-12, RPD, Fort-401, PKP "Pecheneg", Remington 870. Moreover, H&K MP7A1 "Legend II" also received a new camo. These camos will be automatically applied to the existing weapons.
- Improved textures and materials of all equipment in the game.
- It's no longer possible to install vertical grip on PKP "Pecheneg". Already installed modules were unbound and removed from the corresponding player weapons.
- Changed positions of collimators on several weapons.
- Added missing weapon swap sounds.
Download Survarium 0.62 and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!