Survarium Patch 0.62с is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.62c with various improvements and bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.62c
- Protection zones for player bases: opponents in these zones no longer receive damage, but are displayed on the mini-map. Protection against detection by sensors doesn't work inside these zones.
- Computer controlled characters (bots) now react to flashbang grenade.
Weapons and Equipment
- Introduced new "Admin" decal for game administrators.
- Introduced new "Like" decal. Participate in contests on Survarium pages on social networks to win the decal!
- "For Victory" Medal decal now provides +9% to experience.
- Terrifying hockey mask decal now provides +13% to experience.
- Another part of the game locations received the following changes: fixed Z-fighting on several objects, reworked collisions where characters could be stuck, fixed LODs of some objects.
- Fixed localization of "Installed modules" string on post match statistics screen in several languages.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect modifier icons to be displayed on modules.
Download Survarium 0.62c and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!