Survarium Patch 0.63b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.63b with balance changes and bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.63b
Weapons and Equipment
- Equipment energy costs significantly reduced.
- Energy costs for actions (breath holding, melee attack, jump) decreased by half.
- Decreased values of the negative modifier on silencers.
- Silencers for VSK-94, SR-3M and OTS-14: negative modifier changed from "Aim time" to "Effective range".
- Mosin Rifle: slowdown increased from 5% to 7%.
- Winchester 1894: aim time increased from 0.4 to 0.6 sec.
- TOZ-122: slowdown increased from 6% to 8%.
- Remington 700: slowdown increased from 6% to 10%, aim time increased from 0.75 to 0.8 sec.
- SV-98: slowdown increased from 6% to 10%, aim time increased from 0.75 to 0.8 sec.
- ASVK: slowdown reduced from 15% to 12%, aim time decreased from 0.9 to 0.85 sec.
- Barrett M82: slowdown reduced from 15% to 12%, aim time reduced from 0.9 to 0.85 sec.
- VSSK “Vychlop”: aim time increased from 0.8 to 0.85 sec.
- Neostead 2000: effective range increased from 6 to 12 meters.
- Remington 870: effective range increased from 6 to 14 meters.
- KS-23M: effective range increased from 7 to 16 meters.
- KS-23M "Catbird" : effective range increased from 8 to 18 meters.
- Summer helmet is now a visual item.
- Snow-20 Set: added energy cost to pants and torso. Rebalanced parameters of the set items.
- Fixed an issue causing some assault rifles to have increased recoil randomization.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to not being able to hear the allies in a voice chat after reconnecting the headset.
- Fixed an issue when an error message was displayed after you accepted an invitation to a clan.
Download Survarium 0.63b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!