Survarium Patch 0.66b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Patch 0.66b with improvements to Paintball mode and bug fixes is now live!
Please find the complete list of changes of the Patch below. Have a good time playing the game!
Not playing Survarium yet?
Download the latest version of the game here!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.66b
- Anomalies in Paintball mode were removed (according to poll results).
- Shooting from a marker in Paintball mode was improved: decreased recoil, changed position of the weapon in hands and when aiming, increased size of paintballs.
- In Paintball mode all players now have 4 bandages instead of 2 medkits.
- In Paintball mode energy consumption was decreased.
- Fixed an issue with Snow-20 mask having too low armor.
- Fixed an issue when set bonus "slow down when aiming" was not working. Bonus values changed from -10% to -1% and from -20% to -2%.
Download Survarium 0.66b and check it out! Hopefully you'll like the changes.
See you on the battlefield!